Prog rock
Jun 27, 2018 at 4:03 AM Post #1,816 of 4,432
Jun 27, 2018 at 7:09 PM Post #1,818 of 4,432

Jesus. That's good. I am still, and always will be, blown away by all things Floyd.

Now that you got me hooked on those Pompeii vids... is it just me, or is Gilmour one of the most incredible/coolest guitarists on the planet?

Jesus. That's good.

Last edited:
Jun 27, 2018 at 8:22 PM Post #1,819 of 4,432
Jesus. That's good. I am still, and always will be, blown away by all things Floyd.

Now that you got me hooked on those Pompeii vids... is it just me, or is Gilmour one of the most incredible/coolest guitarists on the planet?

Jesus. That's good.

-

You know.....there are many languages in this world, and i consider music to be a specific language of the soul and love the true language of the heart.

Here is some more for ya.
-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

Jun 28, 2018 at 3:58 AM Post #1,820 of 4,432
-
You know.....there are many languages in this world, and i consider music to be a specific language of the soul and love the true language of the heart.

Yeah! Let's all hold hands and make a circle!

-
Here is some more for ya.
-
-

-
-

-
-

-
-

Woow thanks! Posting the same classic album tracks AGAIN! Thank you very much! From your OWN hard worked YouTube account. Wow! Yes!
Pink Floyd! what a wonderful band! never heard of them... great!

Please also go to the classical music thread and tell them about that guy Mozart, I bet they never heard of him, and would be very grateful!

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018 at 12:00 PM Post #1,821 of 4,432
Yeah! Let's all hold hands and make a circle!

Woow thanks! Posting the same classic album tracks AGAIN! Thank you very much! From your OWN hard worked YouTube account. Wow! Yes!
Pink Floyd! what a wonderful band! never heard of them... great!

Please also go to the classical music thread and tell them about that guy Mozart, I bet they never heard of him, and would be very grateful!

Hey,
Nice to hear from you.
Come by anytime you like.

Im glad you enjoyed the videos.
Cant really get too much PFloyd......:)
And about Mozart.... Well, you know, when he died @35, he was so poor that he was "thrown-stiff" off a cart, that was used to collect the dead "paupers" each morning, as it was on its way the the local graveyard to deposit them into random (free) holes in the ground.
Unmarked grave...
Later, "they" figured out what he was going to mean to the world, and so "they" took out their shovels and tried to find him..
It could be, that the person who is buried in the grave, that is the Mozart shrine......is not actually him.

So, here for you is some Roger Waters from his most recent release.... Now, you might recall that Roger Waters use to be in Pink Floyd.
I tried to find the video of Roger in his home studio from about 20 yrs ago where he's playing "Money", (all the parts), on an acoustic guitar while also singing the song.
Really impressive, but i could not find it.....
So
Enjoy this.
-------
-

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018 at 6:40 PM Post #1,822 of 4,432
Not getting irony is bliss.
Pretending that you don't get irony is ultimate (almost religious) kindness.
Which one is it?
You slapped me in the face and left me speechless... I love you FullBright, really I do! Thank you for welcoming me here... There is beauty in everything after all, you just have to see it.

Last edited:
Jun 28, 2018 at 7:02 PM Post #1,823 of 4,432
Not getting irony is bliss.
Pretending that you don't get irony is ultimate (almost religious) kindness.
Which one is it?
I'm speechless... I love you FullBright, really I do! I won't be mean again, I promise. Thank you for welcoming me here. There is beauty in everything after all, you just have to see it.

-
My kindness is yours.....anytime you need.
And dont you think that smart cookies have the best flavor? ??
And yes, there is beauty all around us....
Someone said......"You dont need to go somewhere new...... to see something new,....... You just need to learn how to see with new eyes':...

Ok then, back to the smaller matter stuff...

Enjoy..

-

-
-

Jun 28, 2018 at 8:05 PM Post #1,824 of 4,432
-
My kindness is yours.....anytime you need.
And dont you think that smart cookies have the best flavor? ??
And yes, there is beauty all around us....
Someone said......"You dont need to go somewhere new...... to see something new,....... You just need to learn how to see with new eyes':...

Ok then, back to the smaller matter stuff...

Enjoy..

-

-
-

Your kindness (and input) is appreciated! I hadn't heard of "Purson" (or Rasalie Cunningham) before, and I'm digging them - thanks!

Jun 30, 2018 at 10:48 AM Post #1,826 of 4,432
Hey Fastnbulbous....Purson’s Desire’s Magic Theatre is fantastic, thanks so much! I came of age in the late 60’s, and love that psychedelic era -
a quick description woud be Jethro Tull meets Jefferson Airplane - has that early 70’s psych San Fransisco vibe -
superb and with tremendous Hippy soul! Lead singer and founder Rosalie Cunningham is a treasure - reminds me of
Grace Slick.

Will check out the rest of your recommendations soon!​

Hidden Masters – Of This & Other Worlds (Rise Above/Metal Blade, 2013)
Blood Ceremony – Lord Of Misrule (Rise Above, 2016)
Purson – Desire's Magic Theatre (Spinefarm, 2016)
Blood Ceremony – The Eldritch Dark (Rise Above/Metal Blade, 2013)
Purson – The Circle And The Blue Door (Rise Above, 2013)
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Jun 30, 2018 at 8:09 PM Post #1,827 of 4,432
Hey Fastnbulbous....Purson’s Desire’s Magic Theatre is fantastic, thanks so much! I came of age in the late 60’s, and love that psychedelic era -
a quick description woud be Jethro Tull meets Jefferson Airplane - has that early 70’s psych San Fransisco vibe -
superb and with tremendous Hippy soul! Lead singer and founder Rosalie Cunningham is a treasure - reminds me of
Grace Slick.

Will check out the rest of your recommendations soon!​

Hidden Masters – Of This & Other Worlds (Rise Above/Metal Blade, 2013)
Blood Ceremony – Lord Of Misrule (Rise Above, 2016)
Purson – Desire's Magic Theatre (Spinefarm, 2016)
Blood Ceremony – The Eldritch Dark (Rise Above/Metal Blade, 2013)
Purson – The Circle And The Blue Door (Rise Above, 2013)
[/QUOTE]
-

Glad you enjoy it.
Rosalie has quite a vision.
Dig in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back