Prog rock
Jun 17, 2018 at 1:40 PM Post #1,801 of 4,453
Their first album (Out of an Ancient World) is excellent too and I thought it would be very difficult to follow. So I got Tide as a FLAC on Bandcamp earlier and it really doesn't disappoint.

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2018 at 2:55 PM Post #1,802 of 4,453
I had my first cup of coffee this morning to this classic King Crimson tune. I'm usually not this mellow on a Sunday morning, but today was an exception.
Noe: this is one of those 'fan videos', not an official version...

Jun 17, 2018 at 6:03 PM Post #1,804 of 4,453
I had my first cup of coffee this morning to this classic King Crimson tune. I'm usually not this mellow on a Sunday morning, but today was an exception.
Noe: this is one of those 'fan videos', not an official version...

Islands and Lizard are the 2 oddball albums in the library of KC for me. They took me the longest to appreciate. Hearing the Steve Wilson remasters helped a lot.

Jun 17, 2018 at 6:05 PM Post #1,805 of 4,453
Islands and Lizard are the 2 oddball albums in the library of KC for me. They took me the longest to appreciate. Hearing the Steve Wilson remasters helped a lot.

Lizards is one of the few re-masters or re-mixes that I think are worth purchasing. All the Crim are good, but Lizard was the most dramatic for me, on headphones and my main speaker system.

Another set worth picking up are the Uriah Heep re-masters from about 2 years ago. Salisbury is stunning!!!!

Jun 19, 2018 at 11:59 AM Post #1,809 of 4,453

Users who are viewing this thread

Back