Potential interest in another FL meet?
Jan 23, 2009 at 8:44 PM Post #16 of 55
i'm down for a meet. i'm in the center of the state(tampa area) so anywhere within 3 hours of here is cool with me(which means jacksonville and miami are fine).

Jan 24, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #18 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Murderer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i'm down for a meet. i'm in the center of the state(tampa area) so anywhere within 3 hours of here is cool with me(which means jacksonville and miami are fine).

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes count me in! I will send a PM to HiFlight and breakfastchef

Cool! Do you guys think I should start a brand new thread for a March Orlando Meet? That way we can keep tabs on who's interested. So far we got mrarroyo, Random Murderer and myself all set to go!
beerchug.gif

Jan 24, 2009 at 7:57 AM Post #20 of 55
orlando huh? maybe...just....maybe.....

Jan 24, 2009 at 4:18 PM Post #21 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by raffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Cool! Do you guys think I should start a brand new thread for a March Orlando Meet? That way we can keep tabs on who's interested. So far we got mrarroyo, Random Murderer and myself all set to go!
beerchug.gif

and i'll be bringing my next door neighbor. he's on other forums under the alias "cold storm."
wink.gif

Jan 25, 2009 at 8:02 AM Post #22 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by raffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
beerchug.gif

How about a Jan/ Early Feb Meet
bigsmile_face.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 1:57 AM Post #23 of 55
OK, if this is going to happen we need to push a bit.
wink.gif
I propose we hold the Mini-Meet at the Embassy Suites in Altamonte Springs, the address is:

Embassy Suites Orlando - North
225 Shorecrest Drive, Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States 32701
Tel: 1-407-834-2400 Fax: 1-407-834-2117

As far as dates I propose Saturday February 7th or Saturday February 14th. Check in is at 4:00pm so Raffy if you are going to be the local point person you will need to discuss w/ the Hotel Concierge that we need the room as close to Noon as they can accommodate us. Otherwise we will need to rent the room for two nights and renting one of the meeting rooms may be cheaper.

Comments or suggestions!
biggrin.gif

Jan 27, 2009 at 2:22 AM Post #24 of 55
Quote:

OK, if this is going to happen we need to push a bit.
wink.gif
I propose we hold the Mini-Meet at the Embassy Suites in Altamonte Springs, the address is:

Embassy Suites Orlando - North
225 Shorecrest Drive, Altamonte Springs, Florida, United States 32701
Tel: 1-407-834-2400 Fax: 1-407-834-2117

As far as dates I propose Saturday February 7th or Saturday February 14th. Check in is at 4:00pm so Raffy if you are going to be the local point person you will need to discuss w/ the Hotel Concierge that we need the room as close to Noon as they can accommodate us. Otherwise we will need to rent the room for two nights and renting one of the meeting rooms may be cheaper.

Comments or suggestions!
biggrin.gif

i would have to check my friend's work schedule. he works every other weekend, so i'll get back to you guys.
biggrin.gif

Jan 28, 2009 at 4:30 PM Post #27 of 55
Quote:

Any suggestions?

the weekend of the 7th works for me.

Jan 28, 2009 at 10:47 PM Post #29 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by NightWoundsTime /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I could be in for the 7th as well, possibly with Sir Wayne in tow.

Thomas Wynn and the Believers are playing The Social that night, and in the immortal words of Tony the Tiger, "they're great."

I'd be game for the 7th since getting Matt out of Tampa would do some good for both Matt and Tampa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back