Potential interest in another FL meet?
Jan 30, 2009 at 7:27 PM Post #46 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by raffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Altamonte Springs is about 10 miles east of downtown Orlando. What Miguel is saying is that in order to guarantee that we can set up by 11-12noon on Saturday, we would have to get the room for two nights, Friday and Saturday. I'll be checking on the Volusia room today.

that sounds good. we could drive up saturday morning, help setup, enjoy the meet, and then go home that night.

Jan 30, 2009 at 7:47 PM Post #47 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by Random Murderer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
that sounds good. we could drive up saturday morning, help setup, enjoy the meet, and then go home that night.

Sounds like a good plan!
smily_headphones1.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carmantom /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I live in Lakeland, about 45 miles from Orlando. I've never been to any kind of meet. I'm only doing portable these days since I sold my Singlepower.

If I go it would be more to meet some of the people and to learn more.

I'll have to see how my workload goes as I get a little closer.

You are more than welcome to come over and attend the meet, we like portables too!

Jan 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #48 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by raffy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sounds like a good plan!
smily_headphones1.gif

You are more than welcome to come over and attend the meet, we like portables too!

hopefully by the time the meet rolls around, the first rm-dac prototype will be finished and you guys can try it out!

Jan 30, 2009 at 8:14 PM Post #49 of 55
well, i put in for off that weekend, will find out monday if i can go or not.

Jan 31, 2009 at 2:11 AM Post #52 of 55
Today I received back an amp that starts life as an Aussie Kit. It then gets some mods and improvements and voila the Jaycar Amp.

I will bring it to the meet it is sweet sounding SS home amp. I will also bring a bunch of portable amps from iBasso, RSA, MiniBox, and Xin. Do not know if I will bring a big home amp.

Anyways, back to the meet. Tomorrow I will call on the possibility of renting a conference room.

Jan 31, 2009 at 3:03 AM Post #53 of 55
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Today I received back an amp that starts life as an Aussie Kit. It then gets some mods and improvements and voila the Jaycar Amp.

I will bring it to the meet it is sweet sounding SS home amp. I will also bring a bunch of portable amps from iBasso, RSA, MiniBox, and Xin. Do not know if I will bring a big home amp.

Anyways, back to the meet. Tomorrow I will call on the possibility of renting a conference room.

i'm just excited i'll have something nobody on head-fi(or anywhere else for that matter) has ever seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back