Post your unpopular opinions!
Feb 24, 2013 at 11:58 AM Post #61 of 177
I love vinyl!

Axel Rose is the world's worst singer! Ever!

The Eagles may be world's most pompous, pretentious band of all time!

Somebody stop J-Lo! She needs to retire to a monastary in Tibet!

Angelina Jolie ain't all that and a bag of chips too!

Those little pony cartoon things make me wanna puke! :mad:

Feb 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #63 of 177
Quote:
I love vinyl!

Axel Rose is the world's worst singer! Ever!

The Eagles may be world's most pompous, pretentious band of all time!

Somebody stop J-Lo! She needs to retire to a monastary in Tibet!

Angelina Jolie ain't all that and a bag of chips too!

Those little pony cartoon things make me wanna puke!
mad.gif

[size=13.333333015441895px] Not a fan into the heard! ^_____^ , eh ...[/size]

[size=13.333333015441895px]Lookit, refill your cereal bowl and give it a fair shot, this time without premeditated distain , and I'll bet you will not be puking but posting away with the heard in their own special thread here in no time ;') [/size]

[size=13.333333015441895px]Perhaps try a sing along which is popular and fun ;')[/size]

Feb 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM Post #64 of 177
  1. Products don't have a "-house sound", every product is an individual design.
  1. High-fidelity is the reproduction of original recording as unaltered as possible, alternating sound to cater towards some specific genre/sound signature is by definition not Hi-Fi, has never been and will never be.
  1. People can have subjective personal opinions, but claiming generalizations that don't change from person to person without proof, tests or factual evidence is a logical fallacy.
  2. People who have the nerve to brag about their hearing skills and generalize subjective unproven experiences without valid testing methods and elevate themselves above empirical science are very annoying. The kind which uses their long gear list as an argument, or someone's newbie status as an ad hominem are the worst.
  3. All audiophiles should educate themselves on electronics, acoustics, psychoacoustics and hearing biology to better understand what are they after and how to reach it.
  4. "Sorry for your wallet" implies that extensive gear-swapping is inevitable, when in reality one can reach audio zen under several thousand dollars.

Feb 24, 2013 at 1:06 PM Post #65 of 177
I'd try the 600 instead of the 650 if you EQed down the 595 bass. 

Also, you're listening to crap when it comes to vinyl. It's more touchy (a lot more) but oh so much more rewarding when done right. 

Quote:
I agree. All the vinyl i've heard has been grainy, slurred, and very distorted tbh. Dont know if the player sucked or the discs were scratched, though. And also, for the senn hate, i was not impressed with the 555's i had that were modded to 595. They didnt have very good presentation, and i had to EQ the bass down. Bad experience. Although, i do want to try some HD650's

Feb 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM Post #67 of 177
Feb 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM Post #68 of 177
Quote:
Civil differences of opinion cannot coexist in thread topics without all hell breaking out and threads being locked ;') 

Blame a hippy -

-peace

Quote:
Threads on head-fi need not degenerate to flame wars every time someone disagrees with another

Agreed, in a roundabouts sorta way , but not exactly in popular practice here , unfortunately ...

Feb 24, 2013 at 5:03 PM Post #70 of 177
HD800 are way too bright and who wants that much fake soundstage.  
size]

You're wrong and smell like elderberries.  

I don't wanna talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper
Here's one: buying cans because they are "good with rock", "sound bangin with rap", or "are best with classical" is silly. Sound signature should be chosen by a persons preference, not taste in music. Equalizers should be used to fine tune for each genre/band/song

Feb 24, 2013 at 7:20 PM Post #71 of 177
Quote:
HD800 are way too bright and who wants that much fake soundstage.  
size]

You're wrong and smell like elderberries.  

Do you fart in his general direction? 
wink_face.gif

Feb 24, 2013 at 7:31 PM Post #72 of 177
Quote:
[size=13.33px] Not a fan into the heard! ^_____^ , eh ...[/size]

[size=13.33px]Lookit, refill your cereal bowl and give it a fair shot, this time without premeditated distain , and I'll bet you will not be puking but posting away with the heard in their own special thread here in no time ;') [/size]

[size=13.33px]Perhaps try a sing along which is popular and fun ;')[/size]

OK, I watched it!
It was almost as bad as SALT or The Tourist or a J-Lo movie!
Sorry!

Feb 24, 2013 at 7:55 PM Post #73 of 177
Quote:

OK, I watched it!
It was almost as bad as SALT or The Tourist or a J-Lo movie!
Sorry!

Ha ha, gotcha ,

Actually I agree with you, Little Ponies sux ! ( insert PUKE Smilie )

Feb 24, 2013 at 8:05 PM Post #74 of 177
All toys suck. Except Legos and bionicles, that stuff is the $&@!

Not opinion, fact. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back