Post your unpopular opinions!
Feb 25, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #91 of 177
Quote:
Straight from my father: there's no difference between $40 headphones and $400 dollar headphones.

And I'll bet he says, "Please, Sorry, Pardon, How's that and What" a lot too .

Feb 25, 2013 at 10:46 AM Post #92 of 177
Quote:
Hmmm,

Tested and true now that what we have here, are a mondo responsible and highly civil lot of Head-Fier's who could and
should open up the discussion to both unpopular spiritual and policy posts of nonrebutled opinion ,
just to , you know as Sarrah Palin would say , "shake things up" , as it were ;') 

evil_smiley.gif

ooh very nice, I did actually enjoy Sarrah Palin speeches and what not. Respectable women I'd say, here's an unpopular opionon

As I man I'm 100% for women politicians! I think a women would run a country better than most men. Why... my mom always took care of me not my father... and there's more of them than us too so more women on the EARTH means more chances one of them can do it right! Nothing against us guys, there's just less of us so the proability of one of us doing a GREAT job is sillimer [since there less of us availbe and desireing that]

Here's another one while were opening this up to sipiritual and political debates... I'm a fan of serpation of Faith and State. Your worship to your God and the worship of the majority to thier God should not affect the laws of a democratict nation. In particular the attack of the Gaming Industry [gambleing] in the south eastern united states pisses me off... I don't like it [gambling] and I pesonally wouldn't do it [or recommended my friends to gamble]  BUT for those who enjoy it... it provides ALOT of jobs as well as economic resorces for a comuunity! I'd rather all that "wasted money" go to the betterment of a local economy.  Ofc there is the "addiction" aspect of it. But you can be addict to anything really... if u lack moderation... 

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:14 AM Post #93 of 177
Again, no debates, read: unrebutted (sp?) unpopular opinions should and could be shared was my unpopular opinion .

And I'll agree about women in general in policy positions eg . Warren as being ballsy and on firm unpopular moral ground vs. the corporate powers that be and as an added bonus women's pay is less, so there should be some savings there 
size]

Feb 25, 2013 at 11:44 AM Post #94 of 177
Quote:
Again, no debates, read: unrebutted (sp?) unpopular opinions should and could be shared was my unpopular opinion .

And I'll agree about women in general in policy positions eg . Warren as being ballsy and on firm unpopular moral ground vs. the corporate powers that be and as an added bonus women's pay is less, so there should be some savings there 
size]

I hear ya and yea I forgot about those reduced pays ;3, it's all about savings good point

Here's another opinion... I make to much money going to college to have to deal with tech support on a daily basis ;3

Feb 25, 2013 at 2:05 PM Post #96 of 177
Americans ruined everything.

I fixed that for you

And I'll bet he says, "Please, Sorry, Pardon, How's that and What" a lot too .

Actually I think my hearing is more damaged than his. It drives me nuts because he's a musician and has a custom made acoustic guitar that he can tell sounds better than a great number of less well made guitars. I honestly think its psycho acoustics working against him. He expects headphones to all sound like the paper cone monsters of his childhood

Feb 25, 2013 at 2:12 PM Post #97 of 177
Oh there is so many. To much to count do a forum search!

Feb 25, 2013 at 2:25 PM Post #98 of 177
USA USA USA

Oh Yeah, wanna wrassel 'bout it -
Quote:
I fixed that for you

WEE State of the Union Address by and for real Americans

Tea baggers outa Big Texas will kick your liberal / forigern ***   ;')

Noes, say it ain't so 

Feb 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #100 of 177
Quote:

Epic LOL 'n' ACE comeback!!

back on topic, 

Imo Stax headphone are absolutely hideous,

True music lovers don't belong in Summit-fi.

Not sure about that last one...I'd consider my system a music lovers system, but I'd also consider it summit-fi.

Feb 25, 2013 at 7:08 PM Post #101 of 177
Quote:

(figured people are probably getting sick of me posting the t-shirt version; I do agree with The Dude though)
Hahaha.

True though.
This thread was butterflies and sunshine, and then you mentioned SALT.
ph34r.gif

Why would you do such a horrible thing?
biggrin.gif

I promise I will not talk about any more really bad Angelina J. movies if you explain the "Eagles" Big Lewbowski reference to me!

My latest (un)popular opinion.............the Sci Fi Forum sucks wind..............
very_evil_smiley.gif

Feb 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM Post #104 of 177
I promise I will not talk about any more really bad Angelina J. movies if you explain the "Eagles" Big Lewbowski reference to me!

The reason The Dude is being thrown out of the cab, is because he just told the driver that he "hates the effing eagles, man" -
[VIDEO]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JlmvtAHhnc[/VIDEO]
(Really NSFW language)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back