Post pictures of your setup!
Jul 5, 2005 at 10:03 PM Post #61 of 341
Quote:

Forget the system! I really like your paintings.........It would appear that I have to pull-off another Thomas Crown Affair!

Sadly it "might" almost be worth it. I was drawn to the wood. I used to have a cabnet shop and love nice wood and a good finish. A friend built me a nice case for my preamp with the tubes exposed on the top out of rosewood and the case for my Elaborate Dac is rosewood. I do miss my shop.

John

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:04 PM Post #62 of 341
eek.gif
Someone pass the tissues - I've made a drool puddle!
eek.gif

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #63 of 341
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
here is my other set up, not as good as my psp ear buds, bud these will have to do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/RnBdiy/headphonesetup.jpg[!IMG][/i]
[/td] [/tr] [/table]

You shouldn't settle for crap like that!

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:28 PM Post #64 of 341
I was into home theater about 5 years ago, head fi has just been a recent hobby of mine along with cable art.

This however has led me into a serious pool of debt, since I like toys too much
frown.gif

credit cards are evil!

more pics for eye candy, I doubt anyone here in head fi know what game that is, but its definately my favorite video game ever.

subwoofers.jpg

before head fi DIY forums
wires.jpg

after head fi diy forums
cablerec.jpg

tsugaru.jpg

cf3.jpg

cf8.jpg

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:35 PM Post #65 of 341
dude..... lol that game owns. i see this one guy do 30 minute rounds at a silver-city that i go to. hes always there.... maybe he needs to find a gym or really likes this game. he even kicked off a little kid!

Jul 5, 2005 at 10:37 PM Post #66 of 341
Quote:

I doubt anyone here in head fi know what game that is, but its definately my favorite video game ever.

At the latest since we saw Wasabi. =o)

Jul 6, 2005 at 12:39 AM Post #68 of 341
smily_headphones1.gif

Its a ritual for me to burn all stock cables and replace them with my own.
NONE of my headphones aside from the e2's have stock cables.

sadly I took apart that senn cable and will be converting it into a y-splitter for my new ae-1 when it arrives
smily_headphones1.gif

I am however working on something something beautiful for the senns, which will look classier then the headphones themselves
smily_headphones1.gif
, check mall fi in the coming weeks, when Im ready Ill post up something it up mall fi. till then its my secret.

Jul 6, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #70 of 341
Did you do all that stuff yourself or did you get a professonal to do it? All your speakers and wiring looked really clean, specially the rack mounted components in the cabinets. What made you pick Paradigm instead of B&W, Martin Logan, etc?

P.S.
You forgot to show your kickers installed in the bottom of the house for that extra room shaking effect.

Jul 6, 2005 at 7:39 AM Post #71 of 341
Quote:

more pics for eye candy, I doubt anyone here in head fi know what game that is, but its definately my favorite video game ever.

Are you serious? You have a cobaltflux?
frown.gif
The cost of the pad would be worth it if it wasn't about to double in price just to SHIP it to where I live
frown.gif
. AA in Tsugaru... not bad at all (I hate galloping in that song.).

Jul 6, 2005 at 9:40 AM Post #73 of 341
You'd never guess it from pics like this, but I'm actually a gigantic nerd.

iamsuchanerd.jpg

Yes, I have 3 consoles stacked on the right there, and that's the Xbox version of Burnout 3 showing on the CRT to the left (the Dreamcast and PS2 are hooked directly to the LCD). And yeah, that's a Steel Battalion controller sitting in the chair.

Jul 6, 2005 at 9:59 AM Post #75 of 341
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duxxy
I hate all of you
600smile.gif

but in the nicest way possible

No kidding...
biggrin.gif
Particularly Jetlag (you lucky person!)...
wink.gif

BTW Jetlag,

Nice HT rig!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back