Post pictures of your setup!
Jul 4, 2005 at 11:41 PM Post #46 of 341
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetlag
I got them at the Ultimate Ears tour. Everyone that showed (much to our surprise) received a free set of super.fi 5 Pros! I was the lucky door-prize winner and also won the custom set of UE10 Pros. No, I'm not kidding.

AFAIK, I think the case is standard with any order from Ultimate Ears. You can even get the top laser engraved with your name (or whatever) on it.

Oh my god.

Jul 4, 2005 at 11:49 PM Post #47 of 341
Here is the top of the case (name airbrushed out):

UEcase.JPG

Girlfriend is nagging, gotta head out to watch the fireworks.

BTW, she claimed the super.fi 5 Pros as "hers". Sheesh! I told her "Happy Birthday" after she did. Bad idea in retrospect (she knew I got them for free!) Oooops! I guess I'll have to go out and get her something else for her actual birthday now, maybe a toaster or new vacuum cleaner.
biggrin.gif

Jul 5, 2005 at 12:28 AM Post #48 of 341
Quote:

I got them at the Ultimate Ears tour. Everyone that showed (much to our surprise) received a free set of super.fi 5 Pros! I was the lucky door-prize winner and also won the custom set of UE10 Pros. No, I'm not kidding.

AFAIK, I think the case is standard with any order from Ultimate Ears. You can even get the top laser engraved with your name (or whatever) on it.

**** !$)#*^@)%)@($%@#
Even if I went to Irvine with a plane it would have been worth it...!!!!
@!#$##$#$^*%#

Jul 5, 2005 at 7:20 PM Post #53 of 341
no,

The PSP stock ear buds didnt seem to reach their full potential, so I need to amplify them, once amplified the ear buds increased in sound stage, and had deepter tighter bass. I guess the ohm load was too much for the psp to handle so the ear buds needed amping. My tube amp just barely meets the power output to amp the psp ear buds,

I may have to resort to a dynahi to push the psp ear buds far enough to show what these mosters earphones are capable of. Im burning them in as we speak the psp ear buds have been burning for about 400 hours, and the snoics keep changing. I think another 1000 hours should have them sounding how they are supposed to.

Thanks for your interest!

Jul 5, 2005 at 7:49 PM Post #54 of 341
Quote:

Originally Posted by RnB180
The PSP stock ear buds didnt seem to reach their full potential, so I need to

Recable them!
tongue.gif

Jul 5, 2005 at 9:29 PM Post #56 of 341
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
I have ripped music via lossless and then via the digital out of my soundcard into the ML dac. While the results are fairly good and the sound more than acceptable there is a strange sound effect being applied by my soundcars, some sort of digital processing.

It drives me nutty.

Hi Mike,
the E-MU 0404 is as good as the McCormack UDP1 as a transport to the Dodson IMO. That is via Toslink.

Cheers

Jul 5, 2005 at 9:39 PM Post #57 of 341
in the future I plan to recable my PSP ear buds with 8n pure silver teflon insulated wire. and then add acoustic dampening materials inside the tiny driver housing, then terminate the end plug with a cardas rhodium plug or balanced XLR connectors.

that would be mod of the century!

Jul 5, 2005 at 9:46 PM Post #58 of 341
Quote:

Front of Living Room/Home Theater:
roomfront.JPG

Back of Living Room/Home Theater:
roomback.JPG

Forget the system! I really like your paintings.........It would appear that I have to pull-off another Thomas Crown Affair!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back