post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Jun 12, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #466 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by jerb
The TP in the corner is a tad bothersome

If it was a kleanix box, I would had made a joke, but then again, who wouldn't had?
biggrin.gif
. Such dirty minds we have.. lol..

Jun 13, 2006 at 1:34 PM Post #468 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by JaGWiRE
If it was a kleanix box, I would had made a joke, but then again, who wouldn't had?
biggrin.gif
. Such dirty minds we have.. lol..

only if it was on the desk itself though, it wouldn't do much good so far away.
tongue.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 2:25 PM Post #470 of 6,467
shiggins, is that a RPM4 on the top of your rack, or a RPM5?

Either way, where did you get the dust cover? The RPM5 comes without one, and I am desperately searching for something to cover it up.

Jun 13, 2006 at 3:10 PM Post #471 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by shiggins
IMG_1225.jpg

Go team Hercules Prophetview!

Is that an LCD tv used as a monitor, and if that's a reciever below the turntable, what is it?

Jun 13, 2006 at 3:56 PM Post #473 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
I've been busy with redecorating my room. Now that its done I get to show off my new listening spot. Headphones all in view for the photo too.
icon10.gif

http://www.thismanwillkillyou.com/bu.../homesetup.JPG

Right now im taxing my woodwork skills to their limits to make some "booster seats" for my speakers.

I see you have the same speakers as me, If I'm not mistaken
tongue.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:39 PM Post #474 of 6,467
Mission M33. Which I have decided, are going to be the next thing I upgrade. Im selling off headphones to help raise the funds too.

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:41 PM Post #475 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by InSides
shiggins, is that a RPM4 on the top of your rack, or a RPM5?

Either way, where did you get the dust cover? The RPM5 comes without one, and I am desperately searching for something to cover it up.

InSides, it is an RPM4 and came with the dust cover. I don't know where to get a "fitted" dust cover but these turntables are quite small so I guess most of the rectangular boxy ones would cover it. I know, I'm no help.

Quote:

Is that an LCD tv used as a monitor, and if that's a reciever below the turntable, what is it?

Nope, it is a fully bona fide LCD monitor. A Hercules Prophetview 920 Pro DVI to be precise. An oldy but a goodie.

Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind
The man doesn't recognise a Meridian G08. Shame on you!

They'll let anyone in nowadays won't they.
wink.gif

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:43 PM Post #476 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by digitalmind
The man doesn't recognise a Meridian G08. Shame on you!
biggrin.gif

Actually, I mean't below the Meridian, it looks like an vintage piece of equipment.

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:53 PM Post #477 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh
Mission M33. Which I have decided, are going to be the next thing I upgrade. Im selling off headphones to help raise the funds too.

Ah, I have the Mission M33i's, no idea if there's a large difference or not. They serve me fine for the rare times I'm actually listening to music through speakers.

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:56 PM Post #479 of 6,467
Quote:

Actually, I mean't below the Meridian, it looks like an vintage piece of equipment.

90 percent of the time, the following rule applies: Big black box + 2 big knobs + gold lettering = Marantz.
biggrin.gif

According to his profile, it's a Marantz PM7200, which is a stereo integrated amp.

Jun 13, 2006 at 5:57 PM Post #480 of 6,467
The main difference between the M33 and the M33i is the large verticle grooves cut into the M33i. Functionally, the only difference is a tweeked crossover, which were I to care enough, could probably be retrofitted. Good speakers, but on a per hour basis I spend more time listenign to loudspeakers and I want something with a bit more refinement and presence.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back