post pics of your headphone set up and listening area
Mar 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #4,398 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dublo7 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I notice that a lot of you have skulls or busts for use as headphone stands. Does anyone know any good websites to buy things like that? I'm looking for one to put on my desk.

As you can see in my avatar I like Star Wars, but if you like Terminator....

9151527l.jpg

It cames with a Special edition Bluray of Terminator 2 just released...

Mar 22, 2009 at 6:42 PM Post #4,399 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Is that a coffee mug all the way to the left?

It's the lens I had on my camera before I put on the wide angle lens. Here is a link to my Flikr page with a lot of the stuff labeled. The wide angle distorts the picture a little bit, but it was the best I could do to get the headphone area into one shot.

The room is pretty small (about 10x10 or so), but it doubles as a workout space and office setup. The desk is the perfect size for the space, so I am pretty happy with the setup now. I also have a pair of Pinnacle PN5+ bookshelf speakers and a T-amp in the same room. The room is packed, to say the least.

Quote:

I don't know if this is the right place to ask this, but I notice that a lot of you have skulls or busts for use as headphone stands. Does anyone know any good websites to buy things like that? I'm looking for one to put on my desk.

I bought mine at a retail store called "Jazz funeral" in New Orleans. It is actually a "penny bank".

Quote:

A NES?!?!

Vintage...

Yep! It has not been hooked up in a long time. I hooked it up last week and it has been a blast to get back and play some of those old games! Luckily, all of the games were already on a shelf in the room, so I did not need to climb around the attic!

Mar 23, 2009 at 1:10 AM Post #4,402 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by uofmtiger /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's the lens I had on my camera before I put on the wide angle lens. Here is a link to my Flikr page with a lot of the stuff labeled. The wide angle distorts the picture a little bit, but it was the best I could do to get the headphone area into one shot.

It'd be cool if that thing could double as a coffee mug.
tongue.gif

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #4,403 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Suntory_Times /img/forum/go_quote.gif
^ nice beedroom

Thanks! That's just a small corner of the room... it's about 700 square feet in total!

Mar 23, 2009 at 3:10 AM Post #4,404 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by UncleDavid218 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks! That's just a small corner of the room... it's about 700 square feet in total!

You're just teasing now.
bigsmile_face.gif

Mar 23, 2009 at 7:17 AM Post #4,405 of 6,467
AKG K301
Behringer UCA202
harmon/kardon AVR 20 II

dammit i need to upgrade... at least all of my setup was free

ps trekkystargallactiaX2098 is a pathetic troll and can't even do that right

Mar 23, 2009 at 12:56 PM Post #4,406 of 6,467
Quote:

700 square feet..for a bedroom?? Photos please!

Mar 23, 2009 at 1:08 PM Post #4,407 of 6,467
Quote:

Now that is huge! I try to live in my bedroom of about 130sq ft...
biggrin.gif
(kitchen and toilet shared with two others).

Mar 23, 2009 at 1:19 PM Post #4,408 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mandrakespain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As you can see in my avatar I like Star Wars, but if you like Terminator....

9151527l.jpg

It cames with a Special edition Bluray of Terminator 2 just released...

That is badass. I'm looking for a Darth Vader one. I might hit the city tomorrow and see what I can find.

Mar 23, 2009 at 2:34 PM Post #4,410 of 6,467
Quote:

Originally Posted by Brighten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It'd be cool if that thing could double as a coffee mug.
tongue.gif

I guess you could hollow one out and use it as a mug. Not something I will be doing in the future, though. Kind of like using Faberge' eggs as salt and pepper shakers.
L3000.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back