POST PICS OF YOUR DARTH BEYERS
Jul 13, 2007 at 11:49 PM Post #631 of 2,461
Those deserve better pics, man!
biggrin.gif

Jul 15, 2007 at 1:05 PM Post #633 of 2,461
Aloha all'z,

I just received my Darth Denon DD5's from Larry today!! I shall consider these my "showcase" headphones as these are my one and only pair of full sized cans. These are the proto's from the deals page, deal 16. Only got a few hours on these and i must say it is worth every nickel, penny, and dollar! All the hard work from Larry and the other's from headphile.com definetly shows in these cans. thank you again Larry!
one word BLACK. That's what turned me onto these. 1 of a kind.
anyways, I wasn't sure this was the proper place to post this being it's a Denon but either way, I think i just stepped into the dark side with these
eggosmile.gif

i shall post some pics later with the proper equipment.
smily_headphones1.gif

Jul 15, 2007 at 4:35 PM Post #636 of 2,461
Trose those look FANTASTIC now! Nice!

Jul 19, 2007 at 8:31 AM Post #643 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Massacre /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Snake wood is the nicest looking, period!

Charles

How true, how true...

P1060051.jpg

Jul 19, 2007 at 10:46 AM Post #644 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Those are very nice! What kind of wood and cables did you choose? Thanks.

Hi Mrarroyo,

Mine are open Padauks'. 2m Blackmax terminated to a mini. With black pads.

(although in real life the wood is a deeper and more complex colour, plus the pads strangely have a slight 'browny' hue, which fits into the whole look more).

Jul 19, 2007 at 2:22 PM Post #645 of 2,461
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kabeer /img/forum/go_quote.gif
(... plus the pads strangely have a slight 'browny' hue, which fits into the whole look more).

Yes I really like Larry's dyed black pads. No doubt these are not the dark as night black pads that come from Beyer (for example with my Manufacture DT880s). Rather Larry's dyeing of the white pads has a distinctly brownish black hue. It goes great with my wenge darths too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back