Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jul 13, 2012 at 2:51 AM Post #2,446 of 4,134
I smoke shisha (tobacco) out of mine. I recently ran across the tobacco free stuff online, which sounds interesting. I owned a hookah a few years ago, but it broke. I spent the last month in Israel, which renewed my interest in hookah. The new one smokes so easily that it is almost odd. It takes as an absolutely effortless pull. I enjoy it, but do not smoke every day.

The flip bowl works very well, but is finicky. I am thinking about replaying it with a vortex bowl, which is closer to traditional style. Just to clarify, I also do not use it with any illegal substances. As a nursing student I am subject to random drug tests, and take my future career seriously.

Jul 13, 2012 at 3:12 AM Post #2,447 of 4,134
Ours see use maybe once every 2 weeks (hopefully a little more frequently soon), and we do about half tobacco free and half shisha. The tobacco free stuff tends to be much more flavorful so it's fun to try out the different kinds. We've recently found a fantastic shisha though that I think we're going to continue buying for a long time.

At the moment we only have that, but we recently tried Peach, Root Beer, Mango, and one called Red Lightning (it was basically cherry).

I don't really understand why people always head right to illegal drugs when they see hookah...a bong I could understand, but not hookah.

Quote:
I smoke shisha (tobacco) out of mine. I recently ran across the tobacco free stuff online, which sounds interesting. I owned a hookah a few years ago, but it broke. I spent the last month in Israel, which renewed my interest in hookah. The new one smokes so easily that it is almost odd. It takes as an absolutely effortless pull. I enjoy it, but do not smoke every day.
The flip bowl works very well, but is finicky. I am thinking about replaying it with a vortex bowl, which is closer to traditional style. Just to clarify, I also do not use it with any illegal substances. As a nursing student I am subject to random drug tests, and take my future career seriously.

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:05 PM Post #2,448 of 4,134
Do you guys inhale the tobacco/shisha when smoking from a hookah? You guys have me going, I have a starter package in my Amazon cart. Also is shisha tobacco or not?

I don't like putting tobacco smoke in my lungs, but I like the nicotine buzz on occasion and I like the taste of a good quality tobacco.

Gimmie a good stogie any day of the week, these are one of my favorites.

Jul 13, 2012 at 4:24 PM Post #2,449 of 4,134
Do you guys inhale the tobacco/shisha when smoking from a hookah? You guys have me going, I have a starter package in my Amazon cart. Also is shisha tobacco or not?

I don't like putting tobacco smoke in my lungs, but I like the nicotine buzz on occasion and I like the taste of a good quality tobacco.

Gimmie a good stogie any day of the week, these are one of my favorites.

It's actually not smoke...it's a vapor. Oh, and yea it's tabacco. They tend to offer the same 'buzz' but with a much more true to the advertised flavor (various fruit flavors and what not).

Edit: So hookah only households like mine are still technically smoke free environments. I have major problems with actual smoke in the house. Not with my gear. lol

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:00 PM Post #2,450 of 4,134
Quote:
Ours see use maybe once every 2 weeks (hopefully a little more frequently soon), and we do about half tobacco free and half shisha. The tobacco free stuff tends to be much more flavorful so it's fun to try out the different kinds. We've recently found a fantastic shisha though that I think we're going to continue buying for a long time.

At the moment we only have that, but we recently tried Peach, Root Beer, Mango, and one called Red Lightning (it was basically cherry).

I don't really understand why people always head right to illegal drugs when they see hookah...a bong I could understand, but not hookah.

Apricot Brandy Tobacco is amazing. Just sayin.

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:04 PM Post #2,451 of 4,134
Apricot Brandy Tobacco is amazing. Just sayin.

We found one recently that's my favorite called Pirate's Cave. It smells and tastes exactly like the blue flavors of Mountain Dew (Dark Berry, Voltage, etc.) and the buzz is pretty strong. Favorite tabacco free has been the Mango.

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:26 PM Post #2,452 of 4,134
Quote:
I have major problems with actual smoke in the house. Not with my gear. lol

Me too, I always smoke outside. So not as much in the winter!

Jul 13, 2012 at 5:29 PM Post #2,453 of 4,134
If I want flavor I go with ACID cigars from Drew Estates:

"ACID cigars are a combination of premium whole leaf long filler Nicaraguan tobaccos and essential oils which are gently infused into the cigars to give them a unique aroma that is unlike anything anyone else in the cigar industry."

Jul 13, 2012 at 6:14 PM Post #2,454 of 4,134
If I want flavor I go with ACID cigars from Drew Estates:

"ACID cigars are a combination of premium whole leaf long filler Nicaraguan tobaccos and essential oils which are gently infused into the cigars to give them a unique aroma that is unlike anything anyone else in the cigar industry."

Now imagine inhaling (unlike cigars), smokeless (unlike cigars), and no burn. :D

Hookah is a lot easier to share too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back