Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jul 16, 2012 at 10:17 AM Post #2,481 of 4,134
Very nice clubs!  What made you decide on the Nike irons instead of the Callaway's?  I don't normally think of Nike for cavity back irons - for pro forged irons, absolutely - but I've been out of the market for quite a while, so all the high-tech golf gear looks pretty wild to me!

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:40 AM Post #2,482 of 4,134
The only thing I don't like is you have to buy capsule from Nepresso directly, luckily they have a store 15 minutes from where I work. I love it so much that I have a Citz at work.

I work in the city and there is a store there so I'm all good.

Jul 16, 2012 at 10:31 PM Post #2,485 of 4,134
I've never known superautos to ever make coffee resembling anything close to "perfect," though they are certainly at least somewhat consistent

Quote:
^^^

That is why I got one of these instead, it come out perfect every time.  I know it is not a real thing but I don't have time in the morning to get it right I can't leave the house without coffee.

Jul 17, 2012 at 11:19 PM Post #2,486 of 4,134
Quote:

How is the putter?  I'm in the market for a new one too, been looking at Taylor Made one...

Honestly not too sure.  It's still in the wrapper.  Bought it based on review, priced, and it being a face-balanced putter... which supposedly are better for less experienced/skilled individual like myself... who haven't really played in over 8 years.

Quote:
Very nice clubs!  What made you decide on the Nike irons instead of the Callaway's?  I don't normally think of Nike for cavity back irons - for pro forged irons, absolutely - but I've been out of the market for quite a while, so all the high-tech golf gear looks pretty wild to me!

Based on review, price, and it supposedly being a good set for mid to high handicappers. 

Now if only I can get some free time to test them out...

Jul 18, 2012 at 7:47 AM Post #2,488 of 4,134
Quote:
I've never known superautos to ever make coffee resembling anything close to "perfect," though they are certainly at least somewhat consistent

It is hard to define perfect, even in Italy, each region make them a little differently.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back