Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jul 23, 2011 at 9:12 AM Post #1,171 of 4,134

Quote:
That must be my second AKG K1000, purchased in June.
k1000smile.gif

As much as I love this headphone is certainly can be useful to have a backup pair, in case something happen to one of them.

Picture, as requested:
81857015.jpg

My Lola is what happened to mine when she was a pup. 
eek.gif

And here's my latest "purchase" (actually, we're in bondage to each other
biggrin.gif
):

Jul 23, 2011 at 1:13 PM Post #1,173 of 4,134

Quote:

On vacation in Japan and I couldn't help but pick up a pair of sneakers. I'm a bit of a Sneaker Freak as well as a head-fi'er.

I also picked up a pair of A.P.C jeans. In total about $350. I love my fashion just as much as my headphones.

Nice! I like mid/hi top Nikes.

BTW, any suggestions on super thin sole casual shoes? So far I've found the Puma Benecio and the Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's but always want to try more thin shoes. I love the feel while walking and driving.

Jul 23, 2011 at 1:31 PM Post #1,174 of 4,134
My new D/A converter..

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:09 PM Post #1,176 of 4,134

Quote:
^ No, the first one was sent to Switserland instead of Holland. After a month, they send me a new one and I ended up getting both delivered on the same day.

This gave me the opportunity to compare and choose between rev1 and rev2 version though:)

I kept the left one, the right one is already gone.

Ah man, I forgot about that.

Jul 23, 2011 at 2:23 PM Post #1,177 of 4,134

Quote:
That looks like it's going to explode. :D Good luck getting that rig through customs... 

I always wanted to try that amp/dac/blue thingee. How do you like the rig?

I ve already had the pleasure with the customs and the guy was astonished but I ve explained everything and further took some cables with me in order to make a test :) Maybe I had luck because I was the first one last Monday and everybody was fresh..

Personally I like it really a lot because it is soo trashy. Later this year I will replace the amp to finish the appearance :)

Jul 23, 2011 at 8:31 PM Post #1,178 of 4,134

Autofocus. lol.

Just kind of did a quick shot to post in this thread. Did a little landscape and animal photography today...but without a 200+ lens taking decent animal photos is HARD.

Jul 23, 2011 at 11:48 PM Post #1,180 of 4,134

Quote:
Nice! I like mid/hi top Nikes.

BTW, any suggestions on super thin sole casual shoes? So far I've found the Puma Benecio and the Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66's but always want to try more thin shoes. I love the feel while walking and driving.

Sadly, I don't usually shop for shoes with "feel". I mostly just buy mine based on color and style. I'm a big fan of the Air jordan's especially, just because they are the perfect fit for my feet. I'm not too sure what kind of style your looking for, so I can blindly say that most of the converses, especially the all-stars, have very flexible and thin soles from my experience. I feel that you get most feel in shoes that are not only thin-soled, but also are very flexible.

Jul 29, 2011 at 1:49 PM Post #1,183 of 4,134

Western Digital Elements 2 Tb
Its going to take a while to move all my music (about 100 Gb) to this.

Jul 29, 2011 at 3:46 PM Post #1,184 of 4,134

Quote:

Very nice! I got one of these on sale a few weeks ago and have been using it as a timemachine. Seems to work great

Jul 29, 2011 at 7:17 PM Post #1,185 of 4,134

not really...figure on USB 2.0 an average of 1GB/min...looking at just over an hour and a half no biggie.  Try transferring enough data to fill up the drive...been there done that with externals and that can literally take a day.
tongue_smile.gif

Quote:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back