Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jul 20, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #1,156 of 4,134
I recently bought a book stand. Not quite as significant a purchase as some - read, all - of the ones recently posted here, but I'm so glad I got this little beauty. I'll post pictures when I finally have access to a camera.

Jul 20, 2011 at 10:50 PM Post #1,158 of 4,134

Quote:
I recently bought a book stand. Not quite as significant a purchase as some - read, all - of the ones recently posted here, but I'm so glad I got this little beauty. I'll post pictures when I finally have access to a camera.

I like space efficient furniture. I could get lost in IKEA for days...

Jul 22, 2011 at 3:20 PM Post #1,159 of 4,134
x2! IKEA is a gold mine.
I also have a soft spot for furniture that maximizes space, but I wasn't talking about a book carrier or anything like that. I was referring to something like this: http://www.bookmatestore.com/images/mb-foldnstow-book-blue-300x350.jpg (albeit a drastically different design). I can't really call that 'space-efficient' furniture hahaha.

Quote:
I like space efficient furniture. I could get lost in IKEA for days...

Jul 23, 2011 at 12:25 AM Post #1,166 of 4,134

Jul 23, 2011 at 8:41 AM Post #1,168 of 4,134
^ No, the first one was sent to Switserland instead of Holland. After a month, they send me a new one and I ended up getting both delivered on the same day.

This gave me the opportunity to compare and choose between rev1 and rev2 version though:)

I kept the left one, the right one is already gone.

Jul 23, 2011 at 8:54 AM Post #1,169 of 4,134

On vacation in Japan and I couldn't help but pick up a pair of sneakers. I'm a bit of a Sneaker Freak as well as a head-fi'er.

I also picked up a pair of A.P.C jeans. In total about $350. I love my fashion just as much as my headphones.

Jul 23, 2011 at 9:06 AM Post #1,170 of 4,134

Quote:
^ No, the first one was sent to Switserland instead of Holland. After a month, they send me a new one and I ended up getting both delivered on the same day.

This gave me the opportunity to compare and choose between rev1 and rev2 version though:)

I kept the left one, the right one is already gone.

Awesome! Are you planning on describing the differences between Rev.1 and Rev.2? Would make for a very interesting read I'm sure! Ik zag trouwens dat je drummer bent en van progrock houdt. Ik ben zelf ook drummer/toetsenist en gek op bands als Gordian Knot, Pain of Salvation, Van der Graaf Generator, Arcturus en Univers Zero. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back