Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jun 26, 2011 at 11:09 AM Post #1,096 of 4,134

Quote:
     Quote:

I looked these up. Not a bad price for studio monitors, I read really good things about these. Nice 
biggrin.gif
 The small form factor looks so convenient too.

I was first thinking about the 8030A's but found them to be too big for my desk, so these should be perfect. They should be arriving tomorrow or the day after that. I cant wait to get rid of my crappy 40 € Logitech speakers
biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2011 at 11:46 AM Post #1,097 of 4,134
Just took delivery of these two beauties. 
regular_smile%20.gif

sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.

My wife and I have been sofa shopping for a few weeks.  and finally saw two that we couldn't pass up.

Well, it was either these, or an Apex Pinnacle.  What do you guys think? 
tongue_smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Jun 27, 2011 at 12:56 PM Post #1,099 of 4,134

Quote:
Just took delivery of these two beauties. 
regular_smile%20.gif

sorry for the crappy camera phone pics.

My wife and I have been sofa shopping for a few weeks.  and finally saw two that we couldn't pass up.

Well, it was either these, or an Apex Pinnacle.  What do you guys think? 
tongue_smile.gif

biggrin.gif

How's the headphone out on those? XD

Jun 27, 2011 at 1:17 PM Post #1,100 of 4,134

Quote:
How's the headphone out on those? XD

hahahahaha.
careful.  you'll give somebody around here a good idea.
(just think:  a dac/amp built into your favorite sofa.  we'll call it the "sofasound 3000")

Jun 27, 2011 at 3:29 PM Post #1,101 of 4,134
Now I want to get a La-Z-Boy Cool Chair and use the refrigerator part under the arm rest for a DAC and amp wired in. That way you could plug your headphones into that to watch TV!

Jun 27, 2011 at 4:11 PM Post #1,102 of 4,134
I was thinking of putting some drivers into a pillow for transportability.

Jun 28, 2011 at 6:35 PM Post #1,107 of 4,134
Gorgeous bike. I wish I had the coordination to ride, but this world is far safer if I stick with 4-wheels.

Not sure what "significant" counts as, but since I'm a student I consider it to be anything more than $10.

Last weekend I picked up a JVC   JL-a40 turntable, my first vinyl setup, and I am lovin it! He even let me pick a few records out of his collection, so of course DSOTM was one of them.

Jun 28, 2011 at 6:53 PM Post #1,109 of 4,134

Congrats on the new TT! Just got my first about a month ago.
Currently listening to DSOTM on my new cart: 
beerchug.gif

Shure M97xe  (I have since corrected the loose connection, it was not audible lol)

Quote:
Gorgeous bike. I wish I had the coordination to ride, but this world is far safer if I stick with 4-wheels.

Not sure what "significant" counts as, but since I'm a student I consider it to be anything more than $10.

Last weekend I picked up a JVC   JL-a40 turntable, my first vinyl setup, and I am lovin it! He even let me pick a few records out of his collection, so of course DSOTM was one of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back