Post pic(s) of your latest "significant" purchase(s)!!! v2.0
Jun 22, 2011 at 6:47 PM Post #1,082 of 4,134

Quote:
Quote:
WHERE ARE THEY AT HALF PRICE??

It was on Play.com the other day, one night only I think!

lucky you.

and why a second pair? 
blink.gif
 Id be more concern in a spare cable

Jun 24, 2011 at 1:59 PM Post #1,086 of 4,134

It's about the best bet here in the UK. I wouldn't buy a Kindle due to the proprietary books and it doesn't easily support epubs. The new Nook looks good especially for the price but they don't sell them here in the UK and even if they were available, the bookstore wouldn't work. The Kobo was good looking until I realised you needed a Windows machine to set the thing up and the dictionary feature only works with books bought from the store.

Jun 24, 2011 at 2:24 PM Post #1,087 of 4,134
^ I've been thinking about a Nook we shall see.

Jun 24, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #1,089 of 4,134
Nice choice dude!! I have a Sony PRS-350 and its an amazing little EReader! :D I love pulling out a Sony buy here and there!

Quote:

It's about the best bet here in the UK. I wouldn't buy a Kindle due to the proprietary books and it doesn't easily support epubs. The new Nook looks good especially for the price but they don't sell them here in the UK and even if they were available, the bookstore wouldn't work. The Kobo was good looking until I realised you needed a Windows machine to set the thing up and the dictionary feature only works with books bought from the store.

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:40 AM Post #1,090 of 4,134
     Quote:
I need a second pair of TF10's... 
biggrin.gif

I know what that feels like. The Ety8 are wonderful... Why did I ever part with them? I need another pair of NIB Ety8's to put away. If I see one on ebay below $100 they're MINE 
biggrin.gif
ety8smile.gif

-credits for the Ety8 smile go to ClieOS...who thinks they're the ugliest thing hes ever seen. lol 

Jun 25, 2011 at 1:55 AM Post #1,091 of 4,134

Quote:
     Quote:

I know what that feels like. The Ety8 are wonderful... Why did I ever part with them? I need another pair of NIB Ety8's to put away. If I see one on ebay below $100 they're MINE 
biggrin.gif
ety8smile.gif

-credits for the Ety8 smile go to ClieOS...who thinks they're the ugliest thing hes ever seen. lol 

You need TF10's.

biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2011 at 7:12 AM Post #1,093 of 4,134

A pair of Genelec 8020B's

Users who are viewing this thread

Back