Post A Photograph Of Your Turntable
Jan 8, 2016 at 6:17 PM Post #4,261 of 5,377
Jan 13, 2016 at 8:48 PM Post #4,265 of 5,377
  It'll be a few days.  I'm in the middle of reorganizing my whole music/computer room.

Well, the reorg is taking longer than expected.  When you have to break out the circular saw, you know it's gonna be a minute. :)

In the meantime, here's what my 'table looks like:

The guy I bought it from didn't want to sell it, but his cats found it a little too interesting when it was spinning.

Jan 15, 2016 at 1:12 AM Post #4,266 of 5,377

While it may not be the looker that was my VPI Classic w/periphery ring and center weight, it's instead where the stylus meets the groove that the Amadeus has the Classic clearly beat...and it's MSRP was nearly $1K less than my Classic to boot...not to mention the Amadeus ended up kicking an 8yr old off the top shelf of my audio rack...uhhhhhhhh, whatever.

It's not very often in this hobby you can upgrade your system by purchasing a component 3/4 the cost of your outgoing one, but that was exactly my experience here:) I just wanna give Bill Firebaugh a big ol' kiss!

My attempt at being artsy:)

Jan 15, 2016 at 1:26 AM Post #4,267 of 5,377
Jan 15, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #4,270 of 5,377
Just going back through members turntable photos in this thread. For me, @]eep takes the cake for best photo/s with his stunning shots of his Clearaudio Performance w/Koetsu Urushi. ]eep, if your not already well into photography as a hobby I can say you definitely have an eye for it. Well done!

Originally Posted by ]eep /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Looking for a new angle. I was preparing some of my overstock for sale when I found this nice emerald colored Bad Company bootleg. You would almost think it's a McIntosh with that colour. It difficult colour to display on my monitor with the intense blue-green, but I think it should be ok as desktop. This time a tried a fill-in flash too. Hope you like.
biggrin.gif

Jan 16, 2016 at 6:25 PM Post #4,271 of 5,377
Thank you. :p
Maybe hobby is not the right word for it, I just appreciate beauty and try to capture the essence.

Jan 20, 2016 at 9:01 PM Post #4,275 of 5,377
Looks very exotic. 

Details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back