POLL Something about sept. 11th
Jan 13, 2003 at 3:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 96

ai0tron

Banned
How many people believe that bush knew the 9/11 terrorist attacks were coming and his administration purposefully let it happen?

How many people believe that after the kennedy assasination our government became a government for and by the CIA??

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:30 AM Post #2 of 96
Who finds it hard to believe that there are people who believe this crap?
rolleyes.gif

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:34 AM Post #4 of 96
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
How many people believe that bush knew the 9/11 terrorist attacks were coming and his administration purposefully let it happen?

How many people believe that after the kennedy assasination our government became a government for and by the CIA??

You CAN'T be serious!!!

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:35 AM Post #5 of 96
Hey, I think the CIA killed Kennedy I figure they could let Bin Laden take out the WTC. I dont really believe anything except that its stupid to just not believe something for no reason when you don't have the facts. And I certainly don't have the facts regarding either scenario but I have heard some of the Kennedy tapes and they are terribly enlightening.

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:41 AM Post #6 of 96
((Cue X-file theme)) "THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE"

by the way i dont believe any of that, i have a little more faith in our gov't than that.

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:46 AM Post #8 of 96
Hmm, faith.

The definition of faith is that you have total conviction in something of witch you are, by nature, completely ignorant.

As for having heard about it billions of times, I have a feeling that you are going to continue hearing about it well into the future.

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:46 AM Post #9 of 96
Quote:

Originally posted by ai0tron
I dont really believe anything except that its stupid to just not believe something for no reason when you don't have the facts. And I certainly don't have the facts regarding either scenario but I have heard some of the Kennedy tapes and they are terribly enlightening.

It's stupid to not believe something for no reason when you don't have the facts??? That's some pretty strange logic.

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:47 AM Post #11 of 96
One thing is to “assume
rolleyes.gif
” the CIA killed a politician (in a very hard time for the american politics and social movements...not the first time it happened..) and another very different is to assume the government of a country (any country, not just the US) let something as terrible as 911 happen.

If you want conspiracy theory you can try to explain why no other country knew about it , remember the US is not the only country with a intelligence egency..that would make the whole world part of the plot….

Said that I do not think it is a very tasteful subject to talk here, many people died and it should be taken seriously.

Jan 13, 2003 at 3:54 AM Post #13 of 96
zowie, sit down, here have a sucker... good boy... ok.. now I believe that not believing in a possibility is stupid if you don't have all the facts. In other words, denying that something could happen simply because you think the perpetrators couldn't do it. I'm not saying suspect everything, I'm saying keep your eyes open. Was that so hard little zowie, no, no it wasnt, congratulations little zowie you just learned something... whats that?? You have to use the potty, ok go ahead, jest yell if you need help... yep, there you go... good luck.

Jan 13, 2003 at 4:01 AM Post #15 of 96
sorry matthew, I should have edited that, I should admit to have listened to that show many times (I have a hard time sleeping at night) but you have to take crap like that with a grain of salt if you know what I mean. It's just that most people would like to move on with their lives (luckily for most of us I hope, we didn't have loved ones killed in the sept. 11 disaster) and make that part of history just that - history. I will put my final two cents in this thread by saying that I think it is just stupid to post polls of this nature on a forum like this, yeah you have the "right" to as many will say but it's just digging up what some of us would like to move on from. Sometimes I go against my own policy of not participating in these types of threads once in awhile just for this reason, we often react to questions like these with emotional and not rational responses because they hit us emotionally, and for some of us, myself because I am a firefighter, and proud to be an American, and I see people who want to be provacative or just plain like to start flamewars. So with that I will only read further responses and not respond myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back