Poll: Best IEM for Trance (any price)
May 30, 2010 at 1:19 PM Post #91 of 128
Bass on CK10 is perfectly awesome for trance, does not overshadow other Frequencies, and its still fun, non fatiguing, immersive, and impactful for a BA..(the only other BAs i've heard are UM1 and Auvios), much more deepness and maybe extension in bass compared to RE0 but i think they both have similar level of refinement of bass.

May 30, 2010 at 1:33 PM Post #93 of 128
Treble on the CK10 is a little less forward when the bass is playing at the same time, and still has the metallicness to it compared to RE0, i think RE0 treble is much more exciting to listen to...but keep in mind my RE0 has 300+ hrs and CK10 like 9 hrs

May 31, 2010 at 3:00 AM Post #94 of 128
Trance is all I listen to really. MTPG sound AMAZING and I def know what I am looking for in my music. Give them a shot in the future. Bassy? Wat?????? The bass is never overwhelming. To say the least.

Jul 29, 2010 at 1:31 PM Post #95 of 128
Guys ! Could you all kindly recommend me one that suits my budget of < $100 ?

Tentatively, shortlisted a few, say the RE0, Brainwaz M2, Eterna etc.

Will be pairing it either with solely my iPhone or iPhone + F1 FiiO mostly for outdoor purposes.

What I usually tuned into, are Above & Beyond's TATW and Armin's ASOT, Gareth Emery's podcast etc...

I want the clarity with the details melodic being heard and not forgetting sufficent bass !

Wanna drown myself into a state of trance literally !
jecklinsmile.gif

Any great IEMs to recommend with the above mentioned and budget ? Wouldn't mind stretching just alittle more if it justifies the price
wink_face.gif

Many thanks in advance :wink:

Jul 30, 2010 at 1:52 AM Post #96 of 128
even though I have yet to hear them, one of the reasons why I bought the dba-02 was its seemingly ability to produce trance well. For instant here is my favorite part of rawrsters review of them.

Quote:
Markus Schulz – I Am (320kbps mp3)
Now this is what I've been looking forward to..how do the DBA 02 do in trance? You want speed? You got it. Does it handle complexity of trance and all of its changes? Definitely. What about imaging? Precision. Bass is tight, fast and perfect for trance. You get this nice relaxation feeling here and all your worries go away. I can't really ask for much more here.

Jul 30, 2010 at 9:41 AM Post #98 of 128
I only listen to trance and my only iems are the shure e2c from 5 years ago I enjoy them but I need to upgrade, I bought the dba-02 and they don't sound goods at all (they might be defective) I use the alo rx for an amp. I really enjoy bass when listening to trance I'm looking for an iem that will work good with t the rx.

From reading this thread a lot say the MTPG/C are good for bass what about the ie8?

Jul 30, 2010 at 9:51 AM Post #99 of 128
yainni when are you going to return or exchange your dba? Make sure to get that done, would be a waist otherwise

Jul 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM Post #101 of 128
I think youll be pleasantly surprised when you get the new ones

Jul 30, 2010 at 7:32 PM Post #103 of 128
yep, Its pretty important for a headphone to sound good to not have a driver out or possibly a disconnecting wire shortage
tongue.gif

Aug 1, 2010 at 1:22 PM Post #105 of 128
I'd say don't bother looking for an IEM which is < $100 if its for trance..IMO you won't get the all-round satisfaction you could get with let's say Audio Technica CK10(got mine for $240)... to save time and money, try to invest atleast another $100 to get the required soundstage/imaging/separation for trance... Oh and if you want bass/deepness, clarity, and immersion... Shigzeo geared me towards the iBasso T3 portable amp, which works great with the CK10/RE0 and Trance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back