Please help me to choose a right in - ear phones!!!
Aug 17, 2010 at 11:54 AM Post #16 of 16
Quote:
Hey guys, I've just found another option for myself. What do you think about the Monster Turbine High Performance In - Ear Speakers? I've read quite a lot of reviews from many trusted websites, such as CNET, Amazon, etc. Most of the reviews have pointed out the bass of this IEM is amazing and now I'm wondering.

Monster Turbines were reviewed here a while ago - "Search" is your friend. I believe that they are included in either joker's or ClieOS' extensive sets of comparative reviews. The Turbine Pro models: Gold, Copper and Miles Davis (MD) have been extensively reviewed and discussed more recently (MTP Gold is in joker's thread).

CNET reviews seem to be inconsistent (wouldn't trust 'em, myself), but Amazon reviews generally have good info. There's a particularly good comparison of the Turbine Pro Gold and Copper in one Amazon review of those. However, I would always defer to joker and ClieOS for the most objective reviews, since they work very hard on being consistent across all the models they evaluate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back