Playaz N1
Sep 3, 2010 at 4:33 AM Post #466 of 506
I am still enjoying the AR100s. Meanwhile I even prefer them over the N3s.

They have a little more "fun sound signature", better soundstage, remind me somehow of open headphones like Koss Porta Pro and most important: are more comfortable to wear.

BTW: I have improved the highs by punching a small hole into the filter on the nozzle with a small needle. Highs improve noticable, a little bit sibilance appears, but that does not bother me. Be carefull -  just a very small hole is needed!

I will buy now some TD100s. They are @15 Euros atm.
smile_phones.gif

Sep 3, 2010 at 8:17 AM Post #467 of 506
just ordered a few pairs of the td100's and some engineering foampads on the site, anyone had any experience with these? would i be better off getting some complys off ebay?

when i was emailing thomas he said hes just hadsome td100 II arrive, he emailed me asking if i wanted these or the ones I had just ordered. I said I'd like them if they were the same price as I only paid €15 for the td100's. I didnt get a reply so I guess I'll have to wait until they arrive as he said they were black with a blue ring.

looking forward to trying them out.

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:23 AM Post #470 of 506
^ Oh yeah, very interesting!

Quote from the shop site:
BRANDNEUER HIGHEND HAMMER!!!
 Xears Turbo Devices II Titan Highend In Earkopfhörer der Spitzenklasse mit selektierten Neodymtreibern! Sonderpreis zur Markteinführung! Ebaypreis dann nie unter 54€ und hier nur noch bis zum 05.09.2010 für nur 29,90€ !! BRANDNEUES HAMMERTEIL ZUM HAMMERPREIS!!
MODELL 09/2100

Seems to be some cutting edge future technology that involves time travel and such...
eek.gif

Sep 5, 2010 at 1:28 AM Post #471 of 506
Well either that or they are so well prepared that they have announced an earphone 90 years in advance

Sep 8, 2010 at 10:21 AM Post #473 of 506

Quote:
To those that have had the td100 for a while now - how is the build quality?  they look to be one of the better built IEM's judging from the pics, but it could be different in real life

I think build quality is ok. Just some driver flex, but on my case just when I insert them in the ear. After that, they're awesome for the price (though I prefer the Playaz N3).

Sep 10, 2010 at 12:05 AM Post #475 of 506
TD100s have OK build quality.

Ok doesnt mean good. The cables feel weak and the earphones feel as though they are going to seperate from the earphones anytime.

But the metal case is good quality. Shame about the driver flex.

The Meelec M9s have MUCH better build quality. The TD100s have better SQ.

Sep 10, 2010 at 7:30 AM Post #476 of 506
Hi!
Can you help to decide between  the TD100 and the TD100 II?

They cost both 15 euros.

The reviews on the TD100 are positive and the TD100 II are new (?) so I didnt find much about them.

Thynk you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back