Pittsburgh Meet: Sunday, December 19th
Dec 6, 2004 at 5:01 PM Post #16 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by tkam
Yep
smily_headphones1.gif
. I'm just hoping you bring your Gilmore Dynahi I've been waiting to hear one of those.

Sure thing
wink.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 6:50 PM Post #17 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
Sure thing
wink.gif

Ooo yeah baby
tongue.gif
I'm interested in hearing that with some HD650's
600smile.gif

I'm looking forward to the meet, maybe the Jecklin Floats will show up
cool.gif

edit: How do the floats terminate on the end? 1/4th?

Dec 6, 2004 at 7:08 PM Post #18 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
I'm looking forward to the meet, maybe the Jecklin Floats will show up
cool.gif

If the floats show up I'm not wearing them around anyone with a camera. No way I'm getting a picture of myself with those monstrosities on my head posted online.
600smile.gif

Dec 6, 2004 at 7:14 PM Post #19 of 54
Interesting that you bring up the Floats at this very moment. If you would like them to be sent to your meet, please send a PM to Romanee. He's about to send them off to ReasonablyLucid for the upcoming Seattle meet on Jan 15th, so you had better hurry! You can then send them on to ReasonablyLucid when your meet is over.

Jecklin thread

Don't worry, if you think you'll look bad wearing the Floats, I can send along my Koss "Cheesy" phones, which look even worse!

OOOOOPS!!! I see now that you had already seen the Jecklin thread. My bad.

Dec 7, 2004 at 7:44 PM Post #20 of 54
Well, scratch my Ety's off the list, but they can be replaced by some Shure E5C's
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2004 at 4:05 AM Post #21 of 54
Just an update, Melissa gave me the $$ to buy the Cambridge Audio azur 640c CD player that was FS here on Head-fi as a birthday gift so I'll bring that along as well. My car is going to be packed when I get there.
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 9, 2004 at 4:25 AM Post #22 of 54
The more the better! I'm going to have to find another table somewhere...any ideas?

edit: Also, does everyone that plans on attending have directions? I just wanted to make sure, although I'm sure you'd shoot me a PM if you realized you didn't know where you were going
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:11 PM Post #23 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
Just an update, Melissa gave me the $$ to buy the Cambridge Audio azur 640c CD player that was FS here on Head-fi as a birthday gift so I'll bring that along as well.
smily_headphones1.gif

That's great news Jose, because I've been considering upgrading to this player myself.
cool.gif
Now if only Melissa could buy you some DT880's, and Thaddy can come up with another table we'll really be in business.
wink.gif
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2004 at 1:59 PM Post #24 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
The more the better! I'm going to have to find another table somewhere...any ideas?

edit: Also, does everyone that plans on attending have directions? I just wanted to make sure, although I'm sure you'd shoot me a PM if you realized you didn't know where you were going
smily_headphones1.gif

I could always get a loaner from Wal*Mart the day of the meet and return it that afternoon
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 10, 2004 at 4:02 PM Post #25 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
I could always get a loaner from Wal*Mart the day of the meet and return it that afternoon
smily_headphones1.gif

That's a possibility, but I don't want you guys strapping tables to your cars. I'll talk to soem teammates who live nearby, they might have some tables I can borrow.

Dec 11, 2004 at 8:55 PM Post #28 of 54
Would it be alright if my friend came as well? He's not really an audiophile nor is he a member of this forum, but he's very interested in audio equipment and just generally enjoys good sound.

Dec 12, 2004 at 10:05 PM Post #29 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Harrath
Would it be alright if my friend came as well? He's not really an audiophile nor is he a member of this forum, but he's very interested in audio equipment and just generally enjoys good sound.

Sure thing, the more the merrier! I'm sure he'll have a good time listening to the equipment. We'll make sure he tries the Jecklin Floats
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back