Pittsburgh Meet: Sunday, December 19th
Dec 19, 2004 at 2:20 AM Post #47 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by GoRedwings19
Hey Gs> I just rang you but you didn't answer. Stupid answer machine!

Dude you serious!?!?!?
eek.gif

I am not answering the phone because I am in the middle of a "crisis" (Sending you a PM with the details...)

Jose - what time you planning to leave tomorrow????
eek.gif
I forgot all about the meet after some rather disturbing news surfaced from home (India).

Gah!

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:02 AM Post #48 of 54
GS I hope everything is alright! I haven't been paying attention to the thread since I've been setting up some stuff downstairs. I probably won't be on later too, since my computer is getting moved too. If anyone needs anything urgent, just call my cell phone
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:18 AM Post #49 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
I tried calling you at this number yesterday and I kept getting the "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is incorrect or is no longer in service" message. I'll be on my cell phone at 397-9222 for the next few hours but have to go to work at 2:30

Just call me in the next little bit if you can or email me at jmp485@psu.edu to setup travel arrangements. I plan on getting up by 8AM and would like to be on the road between 9:00-9:30 You can try to PM me but I can't get onto head-fi at work (stupid filters
mad.gif
) so I won't get it until I get in at 3AM.

Either way I'll see you in the morning
smily_headphones1.gif

Shucks!! Looks like I have to be up at 3:00 AM to know what you plan to do.

Give me a call : 813-841-4312 and if I dont answer - leave a message. Shovelling snow has become a freakin full time job here
mad.gif
Managed to free my car from the driveway, parked it on the road and got a ticket
mad.gif
I cant even see the freakin sign that says no-parking...there isnt one!!
mad.gif

Aaarggh!!!
rolleyes.gif

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:28 AM Post #50 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari

Give me a call : 813-841-4312 and if I dont answer - leave a message. Shovelling snow has become a freakin full time job here
mad.gif
Managed to free my car from the driveway, parked it on the road and got a ticket
mad.gif
mad.gif

Aaarggh!!!
rolleyes.gif

Geez it seems like PA has been very forgiving to you so far! Hopefully you don't bring that snow and bad luck to the meet
icon10.gif

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:31 AM Post #51 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaddy
Geez it seems like PA has been very forgiving to you so far! Hopefully you don't bring that snow and bad luck to the meet
icon10.gif

I'll bring the snow
tongue.gif

Guys - need to slim down my list...

Gilmore V2-BE
Sony scd-222ES
Monster PC HTS-2500
HP-1
MS2
SR-60
HD-650
SR-71
D-25S
HPA-1
E2C
Oh and a crappy CMOY that I made myself
tongue.gif

If anyone wants to look at Dynahi parts
tongue.gif
I can bring my finished boards and DIY stuff...

Anyone have amps and stuff to fix? I can bring my entire DIY tool box
tongue.gif
LOL

Dec 19, 2004 at 9:25 AM Post #52 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Aaarggh!!!
rolleyes.gif

Well I'm home and about to get a few hours of sleep but I figured I'd drop you a line before i dropped into bed.

First off I just noticed what I was doing wrong when I was calling you. I was using 814 as the area code (Here in Erie) instead of the 813 area code you listed (Tampa's area code)...oops
rolleyes.gif
Sorry about that. Anyways I have my alarm set for 8am and have a pot of coffee ready to brew for the trip as well. I'll call as soon as I wake up. I hope to have all my own stuff ready to go out the door before 9am and I'll head over to your place then. As soon as we load up we can hit the road.

One thing though, if the weather sucks then I'll pull the plug on the meet and stay here. I know the forecast is calling for 1-3 inches which I can handle (and more importantly I know the plows can handle) but if things take a turn for the worse (anything over 6") then it just isn't worth the risk of getting stuck or worse.

Anyways I'll call you in a few hours.

Dec 19, 2004 at 3:15 PM Post #54 of 54
Hey guys,

Something very urgent has been sprung on me and I won't be able to attend the meet. I'd still like to thank Thaddy for his initiative and hospitality, and I hope everyone has a great time. I'm looking forward to some impressions!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back