Pittsburgh Meet: Sunday, December 19th
Dec 17, 2004 at 3:53 AM Post #31 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by gsferrari
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=97653

I am in Erie. Jose - buzz me : 813-841-4312

Not too many days to the meet. Most of my gear is here but I have some disappointing news. Dynahi is not here yet...still in shipping...hopefully it will feature at the meet but at the moment it is looking pretty bad
frown.gif

Gah!

I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon after I wrap up my last Final in my Thermo class
confused.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 4:31 AM Post #32 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jose Perez
I'll give you a call tomorrow afternoon after I wrap up my last Final in my Thermo class
confused.gif

Thermodynamics? Oh man I hate that subject...flunked it in college!!
eek.gif
rolleyes.gif

Stupid carnots engine or some crap like that
tongue.gif
perpetual machines....AARgh!!
confused.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 10:27 PM Post #33 of 54
Ohh I hope that Dynahi arrives in time for the meet Guru!

I've been busy cleaning up a bit, college life tends to be rough on my place sometimes, expecially during finals
icon10.gif

Dec 17, 2004 at 10:54 PM Post #34 of 54
Yea.. I'd definately be there if I didn't have a final on monday and one on tuesday
mad.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:46 AM Post #35 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Talonz
Yea.. I'd definately be there if I didn't have a final on monday and one on tuesday
mad.gif

We can have a mini-meet at my place anytime you want.

If we have a unanimous vote to change the date of the meet will it affect you Thaddy? Just want to accomodate everyone AND the host of course
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 2:57 AM Post #37 of 54
Quote:

We can have a mini-meet at my place anytime you want.

If we have a unanimous vote to change the date of the meet will it affect you Thaddy? Just want to accomodate everyone AND the host of course
very_evil_smiley.gif

Unfortunately this date is it for me, I'm going home monday
frown.gif

No worries though, I'd like to have another meet in the summer if this one goes well. We can take more time to plan, so the attendance should be much better
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 3:22 AM Post #39 of 54
Quote:

This is a tiny meet Mike. Come for the Chicago meet...you can meet your USA mirror (Grado Nutcase) BIlly (bhd812)
tongue.gif
LOL

Sorry as a diehard redwings fan I would never go into blackhawks territory....
tongue.gif

I wouldn't describe myself as a grado nutcase. I have senn 600's as well. That's the second time I have to explain this today
biggrin.gif
tongue.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 3:51 AM Post #40 of 54
My Gilmore V2 is making a weird noise in the left channel. I'm not realy sure whats wrong with it right now since the problem is sort of strange, but I might not bring it to the meet if I can't figure out whats wrong.

Dec 18, 2004 at 7:15 AM Post #41 of 54
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kikkoman
My Gilmore V2 is making a weird noise in the left channel. I'm not realy sure whats wrong with it right now since the problem is sort of strange, but I might not bring it to the meet if I can't figure out whats wrong.

Bring it over...i'll check it out for you if you like.

Dec 18, 2004 at 8:44 AM Post #42 of 54
There will always be another meet, plus, I hope to have some more gear and a dynahi by then
biggrin.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 4:41 PM Post #43 of 54
Quote:

I am in Erie. Jose - buzz me : 813-841-4312

I tried calling you at this number yesterday and I kept getting the "We're sorry, the number you have dialed is incorrect or is no longer in service" message. I'll be on my cell phone at 397-9222 for the next few hours but have to go to work at 2:30

Just call me in the next little bit if you can or email me at jmp485@psu.edu to setup travel arrangements. I plan on getting up by 8AM and would like to be on the road between 9:00-9:30 You can try to PM me but I can't get onto head-fi at work (stupid filters
mad.gif
) so I won't get it until I get in at 3AM.

Either way I'll see you in the morning
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 18, 2004 at 6:05 PM Post #44 of 54
I'm hoping to make this meet, as I just got home from school. I can drive there, but is anyone making it from the south hills who would want to give me a ride? Sorry for the short notice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back