Pioneer's first DAP, the XDP-100R announced in IFA
Mar 17, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #766 of 1,830
What micro-usb to micro-usb cable did you order? My micro-usb to micro-usb cable doesn't work.

Uh-oh! I ordered this one. Fingers-crossed when I get it. There's some other brands available that are cheap. If they end up not working I may have to resort to a $150 cable from Moon Audio or something.

Mar 17, 2016 at 4:24 PM Post #769 of 1,830
Only EU versions have the firmware update? Just for curiosity if now EU version has the same volume than international version.
Same or worse battery after the update?

EU version has Radio FM?

Mar 17, 2016 at 7:47 PM Post #770 of 1,830
I believe all versions recieved the update, although it appears the variable line-out option was not implemented in the non EU versions because there was no volume cap on those versions to begin with. No version of the XDP has a FM radio.

Mar 20, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #779 of 1,830
TokenGesture, I have found the unit after the upgrade to be working pretty well.
I talked to Pioneer reps yesterday at Canjam about the Tidal songs skipping when on the SD card, they know about it. But they seem to see it happening more with SanDisk.
I will be testing that theory

Mar 20, 2016 at 3:07 PM Post #780 of 1,830
TokenGesture, I have found the unit after the upgrade to be working pretty well.
I talked to Pioneer reps yesterday at Canjam about the Tidal songs skipping when on the SD card, they know about it. But they seem to see it happening more with SanDisk.
I will be testing that theory

Interesting thanks. I have sandisk, and by coincidence tried to move my Qobuz to the card from internal storage yesterday.  Caused the playback for some reason to become really noisy, like some weird interference. Didn't effect any other app. Eventually I had to factory restore the unit which seems to have fixed it (fingers crossed)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back