Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android | MQA | 2x MicroSD | WiFi | AptX
Jan 10, 2017 at 9:02 AM Post #286 of 2,535
Did you guys have to register an Amazon JP account?

Edit: Ordered! Seems like price has gone up (Paid 38,999 - 5,000 for silver) but still a great deal nonetheless

Jan 10, 2017 at 1:25 PM Post #287 of 2,535
Did you guys have to register an Amazon JP account?

Edit: Ordered! Seems like price has gone up (Paid 38,999 - 5,000 for silver) but still a great deal nonetheless

Yes, I had to register for a new account on Amazon Japan. My account for USA/Canada didn't work. 

Aside from cases, are there any docking stations for the 300R? 

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:24 PM Post #289 of 2,535
  Haha, you started it.
And thanks for the tip. Cancelled and reordered. Really unbelievable these price differences...You can by 2 from Amazon Japan for the price of 1 in Europe, and still have € 90 left to spare on a nice Trinity Phantom Master.
wink_face.gif

Good call, I will keep checking Ebay and the European Amazon sites and resellers, maybe we get lucky and find a decent case which won't break the bank.

Thanks, can't wait to get my hands on it! And please keep the observations coming.

What did you think I pre-ordered 
cool.gif

This time with express shipping, the PM4 took over 3 weeks to arrive.
Canceled my silver cable earlier, don't think it was of good use on the PM4. Used the money for the Master.

Maybe also interesting for some: https://www.null-audio.com/collections/iem-headphone-cable/products/brevity-s-5n-occ-copper-earphone-cable
Also available with a 2.5mm Balanced connector for $10 SGD more. > pre-ordered too 
blink.gif

Now hunting for a Pioneer case and a screen protector (@folix at Amazon DE maybe or official) for a fair price.

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:25 PM Post #290 of 2,535
I ended up paying 41.981 in total, including shipping 1.323 and import tax 9.215

No. Onkyo/Pioneer can still learn a lot from their Chinese competitors when it comes to gaining additional revenue by selling accessory's like cases in 36 different colors/fabrics,matching and device tuned cables,docking stations and so on. 
wink.gif

Jan 10, 2017 at 2:33 PM Post #291 of 2,535
  What did you think I pre-ordered 
cool.gif

Canceled my silver cable earlier, don't think it was of good use on the PM4. Used the money for the Master.

Maybe also interesting for some: https://www.null-audio.com/collections/iem-headphone-cable/products/brevity-s-5n-occ-copper-earphone-cable
Also available with a 2.5mm Balanced connector for $10 SGD more. > pre-ordered too 
blink.gif

Now hunting for a Pioneer case and a screen protector (@folix at Amazon DE maybe or official) for a fair price.

I figured out already you would order them.
biggrin.gif
 The trade up price is good but I am still in doubt. The PM4 was my first real IEM and I am still trying to get used to it. My ear canals are oddly shaped, the only tips that will keep them in are the Comply ones.
Looking into buying a closed back over ear first, but that might change in a couple of seconds 
tongue_smile.gif

Case and screen protector are on my list as well. 

Jan 10, 2017 at 7:54 PM Post #294 of 2,535
Mine is shipping on Jan 12. Super excited. Hopefully, it will be much better than my LG G5

Jan 10, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #296 of 2,535
What did you think I pre-ordered :cool:

Also available with a 2.5mm Balanced connector for $10 SGD more. > pre-ordered too :blink:

Cheapest balanced cable I've seen so far, but no mmcx?

Jan 10, 2017 at 8:47 PM Post #298 of 2,535
Dropped an order on the black model from amazon.jp.  Excited to see how it fares with camfire audio vega and spotify.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back