Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android | MQA | 2x MicroSD | WiFi | AptX
Jan 10, 2017 at 11:13 PM Post #302 of 2,535
After you added the item to the cart, go to your cart, there will be a little box that says something like "take down 5000 yen". After clicking that box, it will turn green and you final discounted price will be shown in the final checkout step.

Jan 11, 2017 at 12:01 AM Post #304 of 2,535
What's everyone using for Micro SD cards?

Grabbed a couple Sandisk Ultra 200GB cards during Black Friday. Write speed could be faster for transferring files but otherwise great. Very quick read speeds and XDP-300R is quick and snappy with them.

Jan 11, 2017 at 1:04 AM Post #305 of 2,535
Wow! What a great price! Couldn't pass this up......

Jan 11, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #306 of 2,535
Cheapest balanced cable I've seen so far, but no mmcx?
Just select UE900 or the older Westones in the dropdown menu. To be sure, contact them.

Jan 11, 2017 at 10:27 AM Post #309 of 2,535
Just to be safe, these will work 2.5mm TRRS monks ootb?

https://www.veclan.com/engappliance_sel_one?eng_ApplianceVo.eac_id=4

Jan 11, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #310 of 2,535
So Amazon Japan don't deliver to UK ??  Not working for me after creating an account with UK delivery address
frown.gif

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #311 of 2,535
  So Amazon Japan don't deliver to UK ??  Not working for me after creating an account with UK delivery address
frown.gif

Yes, Amazon JP delivers to the UK. Most 3rd party sellers do not. Amazon is out of stock right now, but will get them in soon. You can order now, just make sure to buy from "Amazon.co.jp" from the "Other Sellers on Amazon" box on the right side of page.

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #312 of 2,535

Yes, Amazon JP delivers to the UK. Most 3rd party sellers do not. Amazon is out of stock right now, but will get them in soon. You can order now, just make sure to buy from "Amazon.co.jp" from the "Other Sellers on Amazon" box on the right side of page.

I did add to basket and when I select address it says cannot deliver to this address. I haven't entered Billing address yet only shipping address, could that ne why? Only ship to billing address? Yes, seller shows as Amazon.jp

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:09 AM Post #313 of 2,535

I did add to basket and when I select address it says cannot deliver to this address. I haven't entered Billing address yet only shipping address, could that ne why? Only ship to billing address? Yes, seller shows as Amazon.jp

Not sure what is going on there. They specifically say that they ship to the UK:

Items eligible for AmazonGlobal International Shipping can be shipped to the following countries: click here for further details about AmazonGlobal International shipping.
  1. Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela

Jan 11, 2017 at 11:11 AM Post #315 of 2,535
  Not sure what is going on there. They specifically say that they ship to the UK:

Items eligible for AmazonGlobal International Shipping can be shipped to the following countries: click here for further details about AmazonGlobal International shipping.
  1. Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jordan, Kuwait, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Philippines, Portugal, Poland, Qatar, Romania, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Venezuela

It just shows:

Sorry, this item can't be shipped to your selected address. Learn more. You may either change the shipping address or delete the item from your order.

To ship this item to additional addresses, increase the quantity.

Looks like UK got stuffed again !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back