Pioneer SE-CH9T - Premium In-Ear Headphones
Sep 13, 2017 at 12:45 AM Post #76 of 530
where do you buy the metal mesh and how do you replace it exactly? Do they even fit

I get them from Aliexpress. They just peel and stick like a sticker. I use a small sharp pair of tweezers to peel off the old screen and install a new screen.

Here is a few link to the ones I use for all of my IEMs. They come in a variety of sizes, because not all IEM nozzles are the same. I have an assortment of some of each size. Between all of my different IEMs, I have every size I've needed so far.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dus...-Headphones-shell-steel-mesh/32288422871.html

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Dus...h-filter-gum-never-rust-belt/32825480205.html

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 3:09 AM Post #78 of 530
Mines got removed when i was straining to put on a tip that was too narrow (sony hybrids). But they can be placed back. Quite disappointed by the filters lack of rigidness. Would be interested in the metal filters too.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 4:33 AM Post #79 of 530
Can anyone suggest the best tips they've tried on the CH9t? Especially for better mids & highs.

So far Ive tried tons of different Silicone tips. Most, if not all of them sound inferior to the stock tips. Unfortunately, the fins in the stock tips are painful to me. Even wide nozzle tips from other IEMs sound inferior to the stock tips.(less details, a bit more midbass)

Also contrary to some who use narrow tips, I experience veil when using a narrower nozzle tips. Openness and treble goes down considerably.

The only acceptable sound I get is when using the Small Stock tips when worn downwards. Which is quite odd!

I've never tried Foams, Spinfits or Spiral Dots yet. They cost a fortune from where i'm from.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 5:20 AM Post #80 of 530
For tips, I found spiral dots and Kz
Can anyone suggest the best tips they've tried on the CH9t? Especially for better mids & highs.

So far Ive tried tons of different Silicone tips. Most, if not all of them sound inferior to the stock tips. Unfortunately, the fins in the stock tips are painful to me. Even wide nozzle tips from other IEMs sound inferior to the stock tips.(less details, a bit more midbass)

Also contrary to some who use narrow tips, I experience veil when using a narrower nozzle tips. Openness and treble goes down considerably.

The only acceptable sound I get is when using the Small Stock tips when worn downwards. Which is quite odd!

I've never tried Foams, Spinfits or Spiral Dots yet. They cost a fortune from where i'm from.
Spiral Dots or these:

NICEHCK-3-Pairs-6pcs-L-M-S-In-Ear-font-b-Tips-b-font-Earbuds-Headphones.jpg

You can buy them at aliexpress

Sep 13, 2017 at 5:25 AM Post #83 of 530
Does the Pioneer betters the H3?
For me, yes. The H3 has a harsh treble that I don't like. The H3 digs deeper for me in the bass region, but the mid bass is too much for me. They have a much more ushape signature than the CH9T. It's wider than the CH9T but with little depth. CH9T has better imaging, separation, and details too.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:26 AM Post #86 of 530
just a long shot, but anyone have any comparisons between this and the ocharaku co-donguri shizuku? both are around the same price range

@dontcallmejan I noticed, you have the Master 6 from your posts in the TAE thread. How would you compare the M6 to ch9t?

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:30 AM Post #87 of 530
just a long shot, but anyone have any comparisons between this and the ocharaku co-donguri shizuku? both are around the same price range

@dontcallmejan I noticed, you have the Master 6 from your posts in the TAE thread. How would you compare the M6 to ch9t?
Funny. I had the Shizuku, but lost it during commute. I can't make a comparison because it's been months since I last heard my Shizuku, but if I visit a local meet and someone will bring theirs, I'll update you.

The Master 6 is miles better. I prefer my M6 vs FLC8s in all aspects, except for the mids.

Sep 13, 2017 at 6:36 AM Post #88 of 530
FB_IMG_1505299031667.jpg But in general the Shizuku is also slightly ushape, with a treble response that's simply magical. It's the best treble response I heard 200usd below. Cable connection to the shell is scary for me though.

Last edited:
Sep 13, 2017 at 6:53 AM Post #89 of 530
Has anyone tried the tin audio t2? I found them for around 50 bucks on ali express. There were some great reviews about the tin audio T515 considering its only 25 bucks. Both the t2 and t515 consists of dual dynamic driver of 6 and 10mm

Sep 13, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #90 of 530
Funny. I had the Shizuku, but lost it during commute. I can't make a comparison because it's been months since I last heard my Shizuku, but if I visit a local meet and someone will bring theirs, I'll update you.

The Master 6 is miles better. I prefer my M6 vs FLC8s in all aspects, except for the mids.

But in general the Shizuku is also slightly ushape, with a treble response that's simply magical. It's the best treble response I heard 200usd below. Cable connection to the shell is scary for me though.

woah, didnt know you owned the shizuku too

From what you said, I'm guessing M6 will be miles ahead of shizuku as well?
I currently still have the M6 on order, but feel like cancelling it, and getting the shizuku instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back