Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Nov 3, 2013 at 6:59 AM Post #7,862 of 37,646
Grenade
biggrin.gif

That's such a cool case! Where'd you get it from?:)

Nov 3, 2013 at 7:10 AM Post #7,863 of 37,646

"When this explodes, it will create a sound pressure wave that induces extreme feelings of pure bliss in the pleasure centers of the brain, instantly immobilizing any human in it's explosion radius."

Nov 4, 2013 at 3:51 AM Post #7,869 of 37,646
Great case for an explosion of sound....:D

:D

*blows up ears*

That's such a cool case! Where'd you get it from?:)

Local store, they sell army look stuff, on sale, its cost IDR 25,000 (about 2 USD). I buy 2, one for ety, another for EM5813.

"When this explodes, it will create a sound pressure wave that induces extreme feelings of pure bliss in the pleasure centers of the brain, instantly immobilizing any human in it's explosion radius."

That rig must have some boomy bass :wink_face:

Veryyy boomy bass :wink_face:

Nov 4, 2013 at 5:58 AM Post #7,875 of 37,646
Wow! Hardly see any T70/p here! How do they sound? XD

Not bad at all actually...I find them to be a neutral headphone. People have said that they can be extremely treble heavy with no bass, however I have never found that to be the case. The Bass is definately there if its in the music and I find they work extremely well with accoustic vocal stuff. Weirdly though I am looking at getting rid of them as I want a change.

R those t70p modded?

Well spotted.......they are indeed modded. Single entry cable replaced with Dual Entry Mini XLR Jacks (the same as Audeze). Currently being used with a FAW Claire HPC. A definate improvement over the standard T70p. The work was done by Mathew over at Forza and he has made an excellent and extremely professional and tidy job of the mods 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back