Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 24, 2013 at 11:19 AM Post #3,031 of 37,701
its okay, the cables are worth around 1 peso per meter = 0.08 US Dollar.. and the sound is worth the price :D the recable only costs 1$ inlcuding the cable+neutrik plug+shrink tubes :D and I love em 10x more than before :D

Mar 24, 2013 at 11:24 AM Post #3,032 of 37,701
Quote:
Thanks rudi found some on chinatown earlier and want to try it out.
It does really look good and safer than using dual lock or velcro

Ipod touch 4g and arrow 4g
Hahaha I like 4th gen items

Update I was bored and came up with this

You are welcome meiaen.
i use anti slip Mate for all audio gear again scratch , if I sell again look like new and my buyer is happy 
biggrin.gif

Mar 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM Post #3,034 of 37,701
Why would you bother with the trouble of recabling a pair of sub 10 dollar IEM's? The cable itself probably cost more then the IEM. Wouldn't it have been a far better idea to just buy say a 20 or 25 dollar IEM and call it a day? Nice cable job by the way

This $7 iem puts many or most sub $50 IEMs to shame. If you are looking for a linear/neutral iem on the cheap, this is it. Totally worth modding.
Measured
http://rinchoi.blogspot.com/2013/02/monoprice-9927.html?m=1
Modded
http://rinchoi.blogspot.com/2013/03/on-modification-of-monoprice-8320-9927.html?m=1

Mar 24, 2013 at 12:52 PM Post #3,036 of 37,701
Quote:
My  DIY  friend done for us in Jakarta for our AK 100 , the result are improvement SQ from our AK 100 , like RWA AK 100 mod by Red Wine Audio .i don't have any link .
if you live in USA you can buy from Red Wine Audio .
No lah this is more transportable set up for TH 900 .
this adaptor done by my DIY friend too,
this blue is anti slip mate to protect all my audio gear again scratch .
Yes you are right Rian, I need to find better cable for balance connector between my dB 2 and alo Rx 3 B.
I choose always thicker or bigger awg for better sound quality , but for RSA and hiroshe balance cable , I can not use to thick , it's can not fit in to RSA or Hiroshe balance connector .

I have been quite the admirer of pretty much every picture you have ever posted on this site, which is funny when my first question for you isn't even audio related haha.  But I have to ask now, do you speak Chinese?  I don't know about China, but it is very much a Taiwanese thing for someone to reply "No la" in a conversation.  Maybe I have just been in Taiwan too long now 
blink.gif

Edit:  And about the iPod shuffles.  I loved those clip on models.  I put one through a washing machine three times before it finally gave up on me 
biggrin.gif

Mar 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM Post #3,037 of 37,701

My current "portable" setup. iPod Touch 4G, Alo Continental V2, Philips X1. Quite enjoying the X1, although the Continental probably isn't the perfect match for it. Still waiting for my Pico Power...

Mar 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM Post #3,039 of 37,701
Quote:

I have been quite the admirer of pretty much every picture you have ever posted on this site, which is funny when my first question for you isn't even audio related haha.  But I have to ask now, do you speak Chinese?  I don't know about China, but it is very much a Taiwanese thing for someone to reply "No la" in a conversation.  Maybe I have just been in Taiwan too long now 
blink.gif

Edit:  And about the iPod shuffles.  I loved those clip on models.  I put one through a washing machine three times before it finally gave up on me 
biggrin.gif

Hi DarSevn
i can speak Chinese but not that good .
i come from Indonesia and I have many Singaporean friends speak with no la , I am sorry for my bad English 

Mar 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM Post #3,040 of 37,701
Hi DarSevn
i can speak Chinese but not that good .
i come from Indonesia and I have many Singaporean friends speak with no la , I am sorry for my bad English 

I am happy to learn that other people say that also haha. And your English is just fine, nobody here is concerned about such small things! And my Chinese is not great either :p

On topic, I finally upgraded to Westone 4 so ill be posting new pics soon!

Mar 24, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #3,041 of 37,701
This weeks transportable fun....

Mar 24, 2013 at 7:32 PM Post #3,043 of 37,701
Mar 24, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #3,044 of 37,701
Quote:
I am happy to learn that other people say that also haha. And your English is just fine, nobody here is concerned about such small things! And my Chinese is not great either :p

On topic, I finally upgraded to Westone 4 so ill be posting new pics soon!

Please share your picture here 
I just sold my westone 4 and bought Earsonic sm 64.
westone is very good iem if you can find the matching amp 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back