Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 26, 2013 at 11:02 PM Post #2,431 of 37,652
ACS Custom T1's post refit with their new embedded flags and Audioquest Dragonfly...

Feb 26, 2013 at 11:30 PM Post #2,433 of 37,652
Quote:
I am really impressed by ACS, i love my T15 I can only imagine how much better the T1 is!

Their US based lab and service team is terrific. Big Thumbs Up to Adam Rhodes and everyone with ACS NYC!

Feb 26, 2013 at 11:34 PM Post #2,434 of 37,652
Quote:
Their US based lab and service team is terrific. Big Thumbs Up to Adam Rhodes and everyone with ACS NYC!

While we are at it shout out to pacific ears for their customer support. They were some what hard on giving out discount but persistent pays off all the time :D
Hope to read you review on those beauty soon. 
If I ever get a custom it for sure will be from ACS. 

Feb 27, 2013 at 8:58 AM Post #2,440 of 37,652
Quote:
Quote:
ACS Custom T1's post refit with their new embedded flags and Audioquest Dragonfly...

'Murica!!!
couldn't resist :p

Might be the angle, but they look really deep

biggrin.gif

Yep...We're in deep alright!

Feb 27, 2013 at 9:39 AM Post #2,441 of 37,652
Quote:

It does nothing to the highs except getting rid of this little bit of sibilance you might witness from time to time. And the mids are a bit more forward which I doesn't really care about. If you don't hear any sibilance, then you don't need the upgrade :)

What would you compare the SM64 with? SQwise. And do you think, using an amp is necessary?

This sm 64 scalability is very good , I use many amps from Tralucent T1, Ortofon MHd Q7
alo Rx 3 B , RS 71 B , intruder , sm 64 SQ can follow the character from my amps very good.
now I use after market cable whiplash twag / Twcu 2 , sound quality improve significantly
better separation , better soundstage and better bass impact .
i love my sm 64 more  

Feb 27, 2013 at 9:47 AM Post #2,444 of 37,652
Source : dap hi sound Studio V 3rd Edition black colour 
iem :Earsonic. Sm 64 
cable : whiplash twag / Twcu hybrid 
eartips : Shure silicon tips for better bass body / impact 
Sound Quality : excellent for simple portable use  

Feb 27, 2013 at 10:25 AM Post #2,445 of 37,652
Quote:
Source : dap hi sound Studio V 3rd Edition black colour 
iem :Earsonic. Sm 64 
cable : whiplash twag / Twcu hybrid 
eartips : Shure silicon tips for better bass body / impact 
Sound Quality : excellent for simple portable use  

Hi Rudi, 
How do you like the Studio V compared to some of the other fine DAPs you get to use?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back