Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 22, 2013 at 9:05 AM Post #2,326 of 37,644
it's a USB OTG cable

Feb 22, 2013 at 9:13 AM Post #2,327 of 37,644
And it's a Galaxy Note 2 not a S2.

Feb 22, 2013 at 11:08 AM Post #2,337 of 37,644
Quote:
What do you mean the SQ is different? Good different or bad different? I'm thinking of getting these but can't decide till I hear them for myself which I don't even know how I'll do!

Quote:

Oops sorry for the delay in answering you

The sound is just "different" - I cant put my finger on it. I suppose you cant replicate HD800 and LCD3s when you are dealing with NC headphones. When you listen to them without the NC on (which you can on these) the bass is muffled however when you turn the NC on its like you are listening in a vacum and the bass thins out ever so slightly but becomes clear. Am about to fly tomorrow so obviously will take them on the 4 hour flight and possibly do a bit of a mini review on them. 

Feb 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #2,338 of 37,644
Quote:
How do you like those SE215LE's?  I have the SE425's and was hoping they would "specialimatize" that line as well.

I quite like them. My first experience with Shure. The LE's do have quite a shorter cord than the regular ones. I thought the shorter cord would have been an advantage but i've found that it tends to pull a bit if you're keeping them in your pockets. The fit does take a lot of getting used to with it's unique over the ear design. SQ is pretty good for me coming from the MH1c and Brainwavz M4, nice pronounced bass and good mids.

Overall quality product, great build and the blue does look quite good honestly. Value for money. Got it for less than 100 bucks from Earphone solutions with the coupon code.

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back