Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Dec 18, 2013 at 7:39 PM Post #8,852 of 37,648
@dd92: Rig #2 (iPod/Bithead/ER-4) was my portable rig for quite some time.

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:11 PM Post #8,856 of 37,648
I just received my Iphone 5s yesterday night , until now Iphone 4 S is the best from all iPhone series I have .

Out the box Iphone 5 S sound quality is very good .

I haven't done briefly comparison between these two

As apple fan boy I bought every time Iphone came out the new model Except iPhone 5 , because IPhone 5 sound Quality was below my 4 G and 4 S.

Here is the answer for the volume between Iphone 4 S and 5 S:

Like you see in my picture , I use the same music file

At the Same volume level these two phone have almost the same loud with the same hp out

iPhone 4 s only slightly Lauder not that much

This is the reason I bought iPhone 5 s , because of the sq and volume

Note : I haven't tested the speaker out , how loud can produce the iPhone 5s , because I need to buy screen protector first
And I just play last than 5 hours , about the SQ comparison I will do later after burn in

IMO

Dec 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM Post #8,861 of 37,648
Words of this year 2013 Lee730
biggrin.gif

lol I edited the post. Meant to say "eargasmic" :p.

Dec 19, 2013 at 1:19 AM Post #8,862 of 37,648
I just received my Iphone 5s yesterday night , until now Iphone 4 S is the best from all iPhone series I have .

Out the box Iphone 5 S sound quality is very good .

I haven't done briefly comparison between these two

As apple fan boy I bought every time Iphone came out the new model Except iPhone 5 , because IPhone 5 sound Quality was below my 4 G and 4 S.

Here is the answer for the volume between Iphone 4 S and 5 S:

Like you see in my picture , I use the same music file

At the Same volume level these two phone have almost the same loud with the same hp out

iPhone 4 s only slightly Lauder not that much

This is the reason I bought iPhone 5 s , because of the sq and volume

Note : I haven't tested the speaker out , how loud can produce the iPhone 5s , because I need to buy screen protector first
And I just play last than 5 hours , about the SQ comparison I will do later after burn in

IMO

It's only 19/12/13, and you are unboxing your Christmas present D: nah...just saying [I had nothing to say when I see you got your new Sony toys and this iPhone 5S]. Merry Christmas to you and your family! 

Dec 19, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #8,864 of 37,648
For creating white backgrounds I find Studio V 3rd Anv incredibly hard to work with. My regular procedure simply won't work due to the Studio having similar exposure rates to the white light tent I use. When I try to expose the background bringing it up to scratch the Studio tends to over expose at the same time. Due to this and countless attempts getting no-where I've given up on the entire idea of white and will try with black, red or blue backgrounds soon, one day.

None the less this is what I bought for Christmas, something to complete my Rhapsodio Hybrid rig and it's working a charm. 

Dec 19, 2013 at 8:27 AM Post #8,865 of 37,648
Nice looking studio V, I think mines the second edition but its impressive sounding. Have you had any experience of the device displaying a padlock and locking the controls? Its the one thing I don't like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back