Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 15, 2014 at 3:08 AM Post #10,623 of 37,633

His or her signature says C&C BH2, so I am going to guess that.

Yup, it's the C&C BH2. Excellent sound especially considering the price I paid. Will get even better once I do a few mods to the sportapros!

Mar 15, 2014 at 6:33 AM Post #10,625 of 37,633
not really portable, still looking for angled USB OTG so it will be stacked nicely.

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:39 AM Post #10,626 of 37,633
Out The box AK 240
I heard Only 3 songs and now i charge My AK 240 , My Friend Said take about 8 hours For fully charge , it is long Time
Out The box sound quality One level above My AK 120 Titan mod . I Will post My First impression After fully charge .

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:52 AM Post #10,630 of 37,633
Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD

He probably owns an audio store like Jaben. That's my guess. That or he's very good friends with an owner of an audio store.

Mar 15, 2014 at 8:54 AM Post #10,631 of 37,633
Congrats Rudi. :) You enjoy it.

Dear Rudi,

May I know what is your occupation @.@ I should seriously doing what you are doing now in the future xD how can you get to own do much of those gears xD

Thank you all

Hahaha lol , i live In Indonesia , My works is as interior Design For High End boutique like Gucci , Burberry and so on
I jump from home audio to portable audio , thats why i try to find the closet SQ to My home rig
Please Dont follow My Way , Your wife would Be very angry
I have already told you , if In The Future Your wife very angry , it is not My vault hahaha

Mar 15, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #10,634 of 37,633
Thank you all

Hahaha lol , i live In Indonesia , My works is as interior Design For High End boutique like Gucci , Burberry and so on
I jump from home audio to portable audio , thats why i try to find the closet SQ to My home rig
Please Dont follow My Way , Your wife would Be very angry
I have already told you , if In The Future Your wife very angry , it is not My vault hahaha

Is it because of the job or the rig you have? xP not enough handbags? xD

I personally like designer's job, you get to enjoy the beauty of your design after all the hard work and you can build a room that is to your desire (although for "people like us" a room will never look good without good audio rig)

Mar 15, 2014 at 9:33 AM Post #10,635 of 37,633
No, i Dont have Any audio Store
It is Pure audio hobby
I have a Lot friends that own audio Shops
biggrin.gif

My guess taken up to 11 :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back