Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Feb 8, 2014 at 11:12 AM Post #9,976 of 37,780
My friend like my set up

Source : iPhone 4 s mod
Dac : Cypher Labs Class Solo original
Amp : Cypher Labs Duet
Headphone : Alpha Dog 3 D printed

Sound Quality : the best set up for Alpha Dog with 3 D printed

High : very detail , clear and clean , very good clarity
Mid : very clean and clear natural mid
Bass : very good impact , very fast bass response and clean
Separation : very good separation , that we can hear the instrument placement more accurate
Soundstage : wide and depth for close headphone

IMO

Feb 8, 2014 at 11:26 AM Post #9,977 of 37,780
Here's a better shot of my higher end pairings. I'm still not completely happy with it personally (although close). Both DAP / IEM are great sounding paired with correct synergy, though these two aren't extracting the most they can from each other. It still sounds (pretty darn good with the right tracks,) though not excelling to my expectations. I've heard each perform better in different configurations. I'm hoping X5 brings something to the table.

Studio V 3rd Anv / original 1Plus2 / Tralucent silver cable. 

I actually enjoy this very much. The Dunu DN-1000 paired with Sansa Zip. There's something about putting these two together.

Your pictures are the best quality in this thread :beerchug:

Feb 8, 2014 at 11:56 AM Post #9,978 of 37,780
Naw, thanks Rudi, my photos are highly edited though There some good naturals out there better than me.

Feb 8, 2014 at 3:32 PM Post #9,979 of 37,780
Your pictures are the best quality in this thread
beerchug.gif

There's a lot of people who got pretty good images all over this forum, it's just that nobody gives two strawberries about image quality in general these days.

Feb 9, 2014 at 3:34 AM Post #9,981 of 37,780
How about a portable gear picture thread for photography buffs? As in no cell phone/tablet/bad images? Maybe have a monthly contest, set up a poll to vote on the best pics....the winner gets...well, maybe a pat on the back. Sort of like the no words/just one pic thread so as to avoid blathering on about stuff that doesn't matter except info on how the pic was taken...just a thought. All I have is a Canon S100, so I won't be winning anything, though it does well for a point and shoot.

Feb 9, 2014 at 5:58 AM Post #9,983 of 37,780
  How about a portable gear picture thread for photography buffs? As in no cell phone/tablet/bad images? Maybe have a monthly contest, set up a poll to vote on the best pics....the winner gets...well, maybe a pat on the back. Sort of like the no words/just one pic thread so as to avoid blathering on about stuff that doesn't matter except info on how the pic was taken...just a thought. All I have is a Canon S100, so I won't be winning anything, though it does well for a point and shoot.

Bring it on.

Canon 450D ready to roll!

Feb 9, 2014 at 6:02 AM Post #9,984 of 37,780
UM Miracles + J3. Camera is a Canon S110 - pretty good for a point and shoot.

Feb 9, 2014 at 12:58 PM Post #9,990 of 37,780
My friend like my set up

Source : iPhone 4 s mod
Dac : Cypher Labs Class Solo original
Amp : Cypher Labs Duet
Headphone : Alpha Dog 3 D printed

Sound Quality : the best set up for Alpha Dog with 3 D printed

High : very detail , clear and clean , very good clarity
Mid : very clean and clear natural mid
Bass : very good impact , very fast bass response and clean
Separation : very good separation , that we can hear the instrument placement more accurate
Soundstage : wide and depth for close headphone

IMO

Hey Rudi, so better than just the 720?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back