Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jul 31, 2013 at 11:18 AM Post #5,733 of 37,644
Its very musical and engaging besides the Fischers block a fair bit of sound too which helps the lower end.

The Fiio has the grunt to drive them properly besides I cant even hear the tap running while doing the dishes
tongue.gif

Bass is pumping but not boomy, mids are smooth and clean and treble sparkles but is not sibilant, overall a warm pairing on the whole though.

Jul 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM Post #5,738 of 37,644
Quote:
Thanks :) it's really small, incredibly cheap even with a 32 gb sd card.

I'm also starting to appreciate the sound more, it's very clean sounding.

Exactly what I have. Did you make the cable? I am using a 6 inch one, and a piece of velcro in between the two. 

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:08 PM Post #5,739 of 37,644
Quote:
Exactly what I have. Did you make the cable? I am using a 6 inch one, and a piece of velcro in between the two. 

Yes I made the cable, those are neutrik professional right angle mini jack plugs. The cable that comes with the e6 is way too long! I want everything nice and tidy :3 If you live in europe I could make another cable and send it to you. The plugs are only about €3.20 per piece. And I still have leftover cable.

Jul 31, 2013 at 2:29 PM Post #5,740 of 37,644
Quote:
Yes I made the cable, those are neutrik professional right angle mini jack plugs. The cable that comes with the e6 is way too long! I want everything nice and tidy :3 If you live in europe I could make another cable and send it to you. The plugs are only about €3.20 per piece. And I still have leftover cable.

I am in the US. I make lots of my own cables, so its an issue but thanks for the offer. Those connectors are expensive, but I may have to get around to it. Lazylazylazy

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:15 PM Post #5,742 of 37,644
Quote:

Currently using this with the TDK BA200 IEMs, and should be getting the BA4 cosmic ears cIEMs soon!

Quote:
Stax SRM 002, Stax SRS 002 mkII, Xperia S, Lennon's Mind Games
My rig sounds sublime...

Two beautiful rigs! Hope you guys love them

Jul 31, 2013 at 3:48 PM Post #5,744 of 37,644
Quote:
Very Nice set Up like mine minus Sony experia
How do you like The stax iem SR 002
Please use Sanyo 1,5 Volt battery alkaline type , you can hear the SQ diffferent
Or Varta if live In Europe country

I'm using Sony's cycle energy 2500mAh, If I find the Vartas, I'll give it a try!
FWIW, using different silicon earbuds also brings different sound flavors. I'm still experimenting, but frankly the SRS002 sounds awesome already.
Quote:

Two beautiful rigs! Hope you guys love them

I love it, it's the best in ear experience I've ever had, I had numerous IEM in the past, and this one sounds like a full size pair of HP.
Quote:
Wow, that actually looks pretty nice. How does the SR-002 sound?

It's awesome, you should try it if you don't know them ;p

Jul 31, 2013 at 5:00 PM Post #5,745 of 37,644

Users who are viewing this thread

Back