Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Apr 6, 2017 at 3:26 PM Post #23,448 of 37,783
  Would you say Fiio house sound or a departure? My X3II is having battery issues so I soon may be looking for a suitable replacement. 

It is unique, in that it is warmer than neutral. So perhaps a departure, IDK. A good value DAP for most playlist, I'd recommend the Aune M2. It has great transparency and detail. Bass is good too, so the notes are not too thin. But it doesn't have a balanced output. They have it on M1s.

Apr 6, 2017 at 5:01 PM Post #23,449 of 37,783
Really enjoyed Sandy Lam concert on Cypher Labs Trio portable tube amp with JVC HA-FW02!

cR5syQw.jpg

L3t3eok.jpg

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:28 PM Post #23,451 of 37,783

Rocking my new Linum balanced cable! These turn the P1s into something else when taken together with my Valoq and Nakamura Aclear Porta NXT-2AK. VERY detailed, yet smooth. Effortless and musical. Im a believer in cables giving that little bit that could make the difference for those looking for that last 5%.

Apr 7, 2017 at 8:30 PM Post #23,452 of 37,783

Rocking my new Linum balanced cable! These turn the P1s into something else when taken together with my Valoq and Nakamura Aclear Porta NXT-2AK. VERY detailed, yet smooth. Effortless and musical. Im a believer in cables giving that little bit that could make the difference for those looking for that last 5%.

Looking good!

Apr 8, 2017 at 2:34 PM Post #23,455 of 37,783
d'oh!! sucks to see that android is going to hold it down just like a smartphone being EOL'ed after an year :frowning2:  that's a shame.  are there any noticeable sonic differences between the ZX2 and DPX1?  DPX1 is android too so I'm wondering if that'll get left behind as well...
rooting is always an option having zero knowledge of it i paid to have this done i still have the orginal galaxy s rooted with voodoo sound....still will pull it out for some brief enjoyment ....nice dap by the way looks well built

Users who are viewing this thread

Back