1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. TRapz
    mKT2eMP.jpg
    Loving my SE425 with the E12A. The X1 is about a year old now, and I thought about getting the X3ii, but the E12A is a fantastic deal and probably sounds better than the X3ii alone.  

2. RedJohn456
    FiiO EM3 earbuds + FiiO X7 = pretty good combo!

IMG_1137.jpg

3. HiFiChris Contributor
    IMG_1253.jpg

H20Fidelity and jmills8 like this.
  4. Gosod
    de265994bc3e19530dc9205946286253.jpg

5. Kundi
    what westone's are those?

6. Gosod
    W40!

7. H20Fidelity Contributor
    Those WD40 look great.

kifluh.jpg

8. EISENbricher
    Quite freaky as I was coincidentally holding my can of WD40 as I read this post xD

H20Fidelity likes this.
  9. Deftone

Just the heaven 2, I used the galaxy s6 with the mojo but now I have sold the mojo and only use heaven 2 and s6.

10. ExpiredLabel
    Please delete

11. PinkyPowers
  12. ExpiredLabel
    My mistake I thought I had posted in the discovery thread. Which I see I did as well. Clearly not paying attention.

13. mikemercer
    IMG_8751.jpg

this is CRAZY good:
    Audeze SINE + Double Helix Cables Peptide V2 + AK380
    (yeah yeah I know, overkill - bit they sound SO good balanced)

14. AUDIOBREEDER
    DSC01454.jpg

DSC01455.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

Sony NW-ZX1
    Sony PHA-2
    Realistic Nova-28 - Found couple of years ago at a thrift store for $3.99. Need to put at high gain for its effect. Quite astonished with the build quality which is supreme. Cushions are comfy and headband has a good clamping force. Sound quality, music is clean and not much bass exists.

15. sledgeharvy
    My new toy. The Shanling M2, paired with the iBasso D14. It doesn't need it. I just wanted to give it a day with it versus without it. See what the difference is. With it, I have to say it's better overall, it it loses some of the thickness in the bass. That's not to say it loses all bass, just tightened it up, so it's less dramatic. Which gives it less body but more control. So it's a very slight give and take.. Overall, I really like it with it.. But I wouldn't use it on a daily basis. It sounds equally good in a different way with out the D14.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg