1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by ringingears, Oct 26, 2012.
  1. Kundi

Thank you

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

2. FFBookman
    IMG_0714.jpg

3. larsjuhljensen
    EPM24179.jpg
    My largest portable setup: Sony Xperia Z3 Compact > FiiO E12 Mont Blanc > beyerdynamic DT-990 Pro

The quality of the audio output from the Xperia is good enough that I feel no need for a portable DAC. However, what it has in quality it lacks in raw power. The FiiO E12 is an almost perfect match in size and capable of driving all headphones I've tried with authority. Together they make for a great sounding setup that is still quite handy [​IMG]

nephilim32 likes this.
  4. unknownguardian
    PhotoJan2752448PM.jpg

5. NaiveSound

I like the look of the iems, what are they? And how do they compare to the se846 (if use tried)

6. bigsausage
    Also is that the Pioneer DAP? May I ask where you got the case from, looks nice.

7. Mimouille
  8. emusic13
    Does anyone know of a small lined pouch that has a divider small enough for iems? Id like to be able to slip the monitors in when walking about.

9. unknownguardian
    kl-ref from japan. cant really remember how does the shure846 sounds like because it isnt to my liking.
    the dap is onkyo dp-x1. got the case from a diy-case maker. you can check their website here (http://works-leather.reacter.jp/) for more info but am not too sure are they still selling it.

10. Podster
    HaviBCayin.jpg

11. Kundi
    I see you!

12. Replicant187

thought it was weird wallpaper lol

13. NaiveSound

That player looks like it costs 5$ from a thrift store, I'm sure sound quality is good tho, cause I see it around quite a lot, but man.... Those looks.... Ugh

14. Podster

I had it on tour and it's really a very nice player but I'm weird[​IMG][​IMG]

Guess I could have posted this one[​IMG]
    Peace.jpg

keepitsimple likes this.
  15. ndburley
    cayinostry.jpg