Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jun 30, 2015 at 12:14 PM Post #16,923 of 37,656
you got an email address? i can't find any stock on their case for Sony ZX1, all i see on ebay and amazon are for the ZX2
frown.gif

You have a PM =)

Jun 30, 2015 at 1:13 PM Post #16,925 of 37,656

Just got back from lunch after playing around with the RWAK120ii and my CIEMs. Gotta love having balanced cables. Got a friend to mod stock cables to be balanced. Cheap and effective. 

Jun 30, 2015 at 5:22 PM Post #16,926 of 37,656

Fiio x3 Cayin C5 Effect Audio Crystal cable Shure 535 

+ Holographic, almost scientific soundstage - can pinpoint every perceived millimeter between tom strikes.
- Sound is dry, overly polite, on the thin side. 

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:02 PM Post #16,933 of 37,656
You have the Rockets how do you like them, there stock tips are the worst ever but they are nicely balanced.
That's why I have aftermarket tips on them. The stock tips don't work at all.

There's really nice separation in the midrange and I really like the bass response. Bass is nicely balanced and not intrusive. I wish there was just a touch more treble energy to give it a more lively sense. However, they are unique and fun. I enjoy them

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:06 PM Post #16,934 of 37,656
That's why I have aftermarket tips on them. The stock tips don't work at all.

There's really nice separation in the midrange and I really like the bass response. Bass is nicely balanced and not intrusive. I wish there was just a touch more treble energy to give it a more lively sense. However, they are unique and fun. I enjoy them

They could use some improvement with there design, the angle of the plug isn't the best. The chin slider o-ring is known to break, the cable is really stiff. They are indestructible though and sound great. Some people have had problems with the plug not staying connected to there source.

Jul 1, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #16,935 of 37,656
They could use some improvement with there design, the angle of the plug isn't the best. The chin slider o-ring is known to break, the cable is really stiff. They are indestructible though and sound great. Some people have had problems with the plug not staying connected to there source.
The thing that I dislike the most is the significant amount of microphonics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back