Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 16, 2012 at 2:12 PM Post #7,321 of 7,509
Quote:
Yeah u right, even i just join this hobby for about 2 years and upgrade a lot of gears~later will upload my rigs =)

popcorn.gif

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:30 PM Post #7,323 of 7,509
Quote:
Comparison My Alo Rx 3 B + Fostex Hp P 1 + Iphone 4 S vs. Alo Pan Am + Alo Class + Iphone 4 S
Headphone : LCD 2 rev 3 and LCD 3
High : Alo Pan Am has Better and finer High than Alo Rx 3 B
Mid : Alo Pan Am more sweet than My Alo Rx 3 B,
Alo Pan Am mid is a bit laidback , Alo Rx 3 B more forward
Bass: Alo Rx 3 B has Better bass impact , fullbody and very Deep and solid bass
Separation : Alo Pan Am has Better muic separation than Alo Rx 3 B
Soundstage : Alo Pan Am has Better soundstage , Alo Rx 3 B has more Depth
Overall : For audiophile jazz musik Alo Pan Am Better than Alo Rx 3 B
For rock and muic With a Lot OF bass Alo Rx 3 B is Better than Alo Pan Am ,
Alo Rx 3 B has Better Speed than Alo Pan Am .
8f3b69dfce18a10384f61f168a1a4a06_zps8370502b.jpg

Hi Rudi, 

I´m considering to buy the Pan Am as my mobile rig.
Would you say that the Pan Am is something that you can just pull out in the train, listen to a few songs and then put it back? Or is it more portable in the sense of carrying it from desk to desk?
In the Video from ALO they even listen to it out of a bag, walking around... I don´t know somehow I think the tubes just must break if you really treat it like that every day.
Did you, or anybody else here, try it out that way?

thanks
Rob

Oct 16, 2012 at 2:36 PM Post #7,324 of 7,509
Hi Rudi, 

I´m considering to buy the Pan Am as my mobile rig.
Would you say that the Pan Am is something that you can just pull out in the train, listen to a few songs and then put it back? Or is it more portable in the sense of carrying it from desk to desk?
In the Video from ALO they even listen to it out of a bag, walking around... I don´t know somehow I think the tubes just must break if you really treat it like that every day.
Did you, or anybody else here, try it out that way?

thanks
Rob

Wow I did not think it practical but someone is shown doing it?
This I'd love to see too!

Oct 16, 2012 at 3:09 PM Post #7,325 of 7,509
Quote:
No one I know has a rig. Closest I have come is a friend buying my old SR60i off me about a year ago because they "blew his mind".

The only person I know is a chap at work who bought my E11 as his cans dont produce enough bass for his basshead needs.

Oct 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #7,331 of 7,509
Quote:
The only person I know is a chap at work who bought my E11 as his cans dont produce enough bass for his basshead needs.

It was actually abit scary *checks around to see if that dude is tracking me on here*

He is a lurker for head-fi reviews and saw my UNSW meet thread, found out from my profile that I do the same course as his (our faculty is very small!) and got in touch with me through a mutual friend on facebook!

But then he helped me with my assignment so :wink: We are mates now

Oct 16, 2012 at 7:49 PM Post #7,332 of 7,509
My transportable rig for use over the next couple of days (I get to go to an EA press event in London =D). Nexus 7>>FiiO E17 via USB OTG>> V-Moda M80. Apologies for the poor pictures, I'm pretty tired and I'm still getting to grips with my new camera's manual settings so the results are quite ham-handed at this stage!

Oct 16, 2012 at 7:54 PM Post #7,333 of 7,509
Is the nexus7 supporting USB audio out! I thought some members reported that it didn't work before. Did you perform any hacks? Are they on XDA?

Oct 16, 2012 at 8:17 PM Post #7,335 of 7,509
Quote:

aah ok I think my question is answered with this video... it´s not truly a mobile system, but still pretty cool!

http://vimeo.com/48820798

in part two you can see them walking around with it in a bag.

WOW....I am too clumsy to be able to walk around or take on airplanes a tube amp like this. I would break it.
Maybe for home though~!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back