Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 25, 2011 at 6:28 AM Post #2,011 of 7,509
The pelican case I have (the small one) fits the Arrow 3G, my LOD and my Customs.

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:07 AM Post #2,012 of 7,509

Quote:
I'm planning on getting this one, when I do finally get my hands on an Arrow 4g, if they're ever shipped.
http://aloaudio.com/amp-ipod-wallet.html

Ahhh, damn. It's way too expensive for me. I live in Singapore, and the shipping itself costs as much as the case.

Quote:
The pelican case I have (the small one) fits the Arrow 3G, my LOD and my Customs.

Are you using the i1010? 

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:15 AM Post #2,013 of 7,509

Quote:
Ahhh, damn. It's way too expensive for me. I live in Singapore, and the shipping itself costs as much as the case.

Are you using the i1010? 

It came with my 1964-Ts, I'm not entirely sure. But it should be the 1010, yes. I have a thin earphone pouch at the bottom for some sort of padding, my customs with their wires wound nicely, the LOD next to them and the amp in a pouch on top. It's a tight fit but everything fits nicely.

Oct 25, 2011 at 4:21 PM Post #2,014 of 7,509

Quote:
Updated the cable of my HD25:

happy story: I dotn feel the need to upgrade portables anymore, Im happy with the HD25, M80 and V6 (now rarelly) and the TF10, mini3 as an amp if needed, for the HD25 sometimes. I just wish my zune was still alive or that I had a better DAP, seriously iPod headphone out sucks.

Love the setup, very neat. How's the Fiio LOD cable? How's the output quality?

Oct 25, 2011 at 5:16 PM Post #2,017 of 7,509
Thanks.  I'm not really sure.  I just pre-ordered the digiZoid ZO and I think that will give me the bass-boost I'm occasionally looking for, which the Arrow does very well.  I also purchased an Asgard as my desktop amp so I don't really think I need the Arrow anymore.  I also really want to try the ALO Rx MK2, so I may get that in the future.

I'm still on the fence about the sale, that's why my price is firm.

Oct 25, 2011 at 7:25 PM Post #2,019 of 7,509
The Rx Mk2 is my favorite portable amp to date and the Mk3 looks to topple it. I really want to give the Mk3 a shot but I'll be focusing on my main rig for my next few purchases. 

That 'bass' knob sounds sexy. Also, I await impressions on the ZO2. The ZO has the absolute best bass boost I've ever heard, so I expect the same (or better) from the ZO2. 

Quote:
Thanks.  I'm not really sure.  I just pre-ordered the digiZoid ZO and I think that will give me the bass-boost I'm occasionally looking for, which the Arrow does very well.  I also purchased an Asgard as my desktop amp so I don't really think I need the Arrow anymore.  I also really want to try the ALO Rx MK2, so I may get that in the future.

I'm still on the fence about the sale, that's why my price is firm.

Oct 25, 2011 at 7:36 PM Post #2,020 of 7,509
Keep your eyes on my thread:
http://www.head-fi.org/t/574126/the-zo2-has-landed-digizoid-accepting-pre-orders

I'm planning on changing the thread title to "ZO2 Impressions" once they start arriving at peoples' doorsteps.

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:04 PM Post #2,021 of 7,509

Quote:
Happy Autumn Everyone!

Ultra-cheap portable rig:
Sansa Fuze v2 Rockboxed with 32GB MicroSD, AKG K 313

>>>>>>>> Snipped a beautiful pic<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You and your pics Soul...lol.........Had to snip, don't want dfkt to have a fit (jk)...lol     Always awesome.........
beerchug.gif

Received a couple SoundMAGICs today (E10 & PL30)....Here's the PL30 with a classic....

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:10 PM Post #2,022 of 7,509

Quote:
You and your pics Soul...lol.........Had to snip, don't want dfkt to have a fit (jk)...lol     Always awesome.........
beerchug.gif

Received a couple SoundMAGICs today (E10 & PL30)....Here's the PL30 with a classic....

Thanks!  

I also have a pair of E30s on the way.  I'm looking forward to getting some listening time with them.  I think they're going to be my new low-cost sleeping headphones.

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #2,023 of 7,509

Quote:

Thanks!  

I also have a pair of E30s on the way.  I'm looking forward to getting some listening time with them.  I think they're going to be my new low-cost sleeping headphones.

Nice!

I like the sig of the SMs, but the cables are driving me nuts.  Not really a big deal, but they are rubbery and they just seem to form their own way...I'm going to hang them after stretching them for a month, hopefully that will help...........lol

Time to post that 750 and shuffle pic of yours..been a while....I just plugged in the E10s to my 1G shuffle (512mb).....
beerchug.gif

Oct 25, 2011 at 8:23 PM Post #2,024 of 7,509

Quote:
Nice!

I like the sig of the SMs, but the cables are driving me nuts.  Not really a big deal, but they are rubbery and they just seem to form their own way...I'm going to hang them after stretching them for a month, hopefully that will help...........lol

Time to post that 750 and shuffle pic of yours..been a while....I just plugged in the E10s to my 1G shuffle (512mb).....
beerchug.gif

SM have the cables from hell.  I might try hanging my E10's.  Good idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back