Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Oct 17, 2011 at 1:10 PM Post #1,906 of 7,509
Just starting to warm up for my Bey 1350+TTVJ slim+Silver LOD+Teclast T51
dt880smile.png
 , Yeh I know the Bose are Fu...... Shiiiiiiii......Headphones, the Beats pro are good  for Noise canceling only , the Beats Solo ehhhhhh ..... and the Sen 598 are wonderful!!!!!
atsmile.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 3:05 AM Post #1,910 of 7,509

Quote:
I sometimes wonder that there are still Beats-using Head-Fi'ers.

(This is not meant to offend any Beats-using-individual. If this should be the case i apologise)

I know what you mean
darthsmile.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 5:04 AM Post #1,913 of 7,509

Quote:
Yeah, it's basically the same hardware, only differences are the color OLED screen and an RDS-enabled FM chip.

Can't wait for Rockbox. :)

+1....in Bertrik we trust! lol
L3000.gif

Oct 18, 2011 at 9:41 AM Post #1,914 of 7,509

In the bag

On the table at B&N

-----

Koss ProDJ100 on the way. Might swap these 2 our regularly depending on my mood. Figured I'd post some sort of update and because my NFB 10SE isn't here yet I updated with pictures of my portable rig. :D

EDIT: Netbooks are the best DAPs ever. 

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:31 AM Post #1,916 of 7,509

Quote:
I sometimes wonder that there are still Beats-using Head-Fi'ers.

(This is not meant to offend any Beats-using-individual. If this should be the case i apologise)

I still plan on getting a set. I've always have wanted them. They will never see the light of day either, so Im not getting them to show them off or anything. They cant possibly be that bad sounding. They look pretty good. If its just that they are overpriced then what the hell. Ive already wasted so much money on this hobby who cares by now, Ive become numb to it. Im a master of wasting money. I have a problem, I admit it hehe.

Oct 18, 2011 at 10:48 AM Post #1,917 of 7,509

Quote:
I still plan on getting a set. I've always have wanted them. They will never see the light of day either, so Im not getting them to show them off or anything. They cant possibly be that bad sounding. They look pretty good. If its just that they are overpriced then what the hell. Ive already wasted so much money on this hobby who cares by now, Ive become numb to it. Im a master of wasting money. I have a problem, I admit it hehe.

It is your decision.

I personally measure the "worthiness" of a headphone by how long it takes them to give me headaches.
The the case of the Beats, that would be around 8 sec., as a result i consider them to be very bad (even with rap, don't even try using them with jazz or classical). If i think about it, they are even worse than UrbanEars. Last week i say Beats for 600$ (special edition).

This is just my own opinion, of course i don't have the right to poke my nose into other people's business.

Oct 18, 2011 at 11:29 AM Post #1,918 of 7,509

Just received my Bey.1350(the right side where you rise or lower the cup is much looser than leftside which is hard to move) ,TTVJ Slim (the gain switch just broke just barely changing it!!
frown.gif
,PA2V2, Sansa CLip+ and Ultimate Ears Triple.Fi 10. I have may options now to chose from, any advise/opinions about what would make the better setup are appreciated esp. from TheDreamthinker as I have gave away my Beats Solo! today

Oct 18, 2011 at 12:44 PM Post #1,919 of 7,509
I am falling in love in the Bey. 1350

Oct 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #1,920 of 7,509
Do you believe that I am enjoying this setup more than the TTVj!
Do not underestimate the PA2V2 , in every song I tried with this setup it sounded better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back