Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Sep 8, 2011 at 1:50 PM Post #1,276 of 7,509

Quote:

^ Question: how do you get to have Customs in brazil...
got the kit, got the molds and sent them to JH? what if you need a refit?

Hi JamesMcProgger,

I went to JH AUDIO in  Apopka - FL to get my customs, and now they have my molds, so when I want a new custom from JH AUDIO ( Like this JH5s) , I just send an e-mail to them, and they will make the custom. But I have some friends that just went to some audiologist here and you just need to send the molds to JH AUDIO. BUT..... if you need a refit, you will have some problems, like paying $30.00 to send the custom by 7 days mail, the good thing is that JH AUDIO will pay the way back =P

Rodrigo

Sep 8, 2011 at 2:53 PM Post #1,277 of 7,509

Quote:

YES. I like this! how do you like the new 6gen nano? Im going to be getting one soon :) In that same color also or maybe red

Sep 8, 2011 at 3:43 PM Post #1,279 of 7,509

Quote:
YES. I like this! how do you like the new 6gen nano? Im going to be getting one soon :) In that same color also or maybe red

Quote:
X2.  I'd also be interested if you could offer a comparison between the Nano and any other iPod devices you've listened to.

In my opinion the  iPod Nano 6G has an excellent soud quality. It pairs really well with all my IEMs, has a good battery life, it is small, fast, and you can use the power button ( clicking two times rapidly) to change songs without using the touch screen. Today it is my main player.
I've tested the Cowon J3 without EQ, and I think it has a smoother mids, and a little more clear soud comparing it to my Nano 6G using the same songs. But I had to compare them directly to realize the differences. So I think you can't go wrong with the Nano 6G. Apple will  bring to market new players soon, so maybe would be better to wait a little.
Comparing the Nano with my iPhone 4, I think the differences are marginal.

Rodrigo Pita

Sep 8, 2011 at 11:19 PM Post #1,281 of 7,509

In my opinion the  iPod Nano 6G has an excellent soud quality. It pairs really well with all my IEMs, has a good battery life, it is small, fast, and you can use the power button ( clicking two times rapidly) to change songs without using the touch screen. Today it is my main player.
I've tested the Cowon J3 without EQ, and I think it has a smoother mids, and a little more clear soud comparing it to my Nano 6G using the same songs. But I had to compare them directly to realize the differences. So I think you can't go wrong with the Nano 6G. Apple will  bring to market new players soon, so maybe would be better to wait a little.
Comparing the Nano with my iPhone 4, I think the differences are marginal.

Rodrigo Pita

Thanks for the comparision.

Sep 9, 2011 at 3:03 PM Post #1,284 of 7,509
^ Whoa, isn't that a Hisssoundaudio Studio? 
wink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back