Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 7, 2011 at 7:47 PM Post #826 of 7,509
I swear something here is missing 
blink.gif

anyway:
I'm at the pffic eon a sunday evening, what to do? take picts og your rig of course.

and an archive pict of my all time favorite grado now dead:

Aug 7, 2011 at 8:15 PM Post #828 of 7,509
Nothing has changed much. I hardly ever use an amp anymore, except for when I am reviewing them. I mainly use my Studio-V with my IEM's but wanted to give my newly acquired Grado's a little camera love too. Oh, and when I go on long vacations away from home, it's nice to have these around and not IEM's. The Grado's give me a good soundstage.
smile.gif

Aug 7, 2011 at 8:19 PM Post #829 of 7,509

Quote:
Nothing has changed much. I hardly ever use an amp anymore, except for when I am reviewing them. I mainly use my Studio-V with my IEM's but wanted to give my newly acquired Grado's a little camera love too. 
smile.gif

That player looks ultra sexy. Is the guts of that DAP pretty capable?

Quote:
I swear something here is missing 
blink.gif

anyway:
I'm at the pffic eon a sunday evening, what to do? take picts og your rig of course.

Mind if I ask what amp you're using on the DT1350's? I'm trying to get some idea's what might mesh well with my 1350's

Aug 7, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #830 of 7,509

Quote:
That player looks ultra sexy. Is the guts of that DAP pretty capable?

Yeah, it's pretty capable, over priced though. It can drive a lot of full sized cans, but I use it mostly with IEM's. I don't like fulling up my iPhone & iPod with Lossless files, so I put my FLAC files on the Studio-V and my 256 Kbps AAC files on my iDevices.

Aug 7, 2011 at 9:22 PM Post #831 of 7,509

Quote:
What is that compound?

dunno but havent get myself into naming it and google its common name.

Quote:
Mind if I ask what amp you're using on the DT1350's? I'm trying to get some idea's what might mesh well with my 1350's

I use Mini3, but have no other to compare it with. in a couple of weeks will have the ibasso d3 and will run a comparisson

Aug 8, 2011 at 2:29 PM Post #839 of 7,509
Aww, looks like it blocks the headphone jack. I'm still looking for a case that doesn't have anything around the headphone jack.

Is that a sticker or something on your click wheel or is it just really dirty?

Aug 8, 2011 at 2:36 PM Post #840 of 7,509

Quote:
Aww, looks like it blocks the headphone jack. I'm still looking for a case that doesn't have anything around the headphone jack.

Is that a sticker or something on your click wheel or is it just really dirty?

Yea it does sorry. I just got the ZO today so Im still using that dinky little interconnect in the picture but later today Im going to have to drill a hole to fit my neutrik interconnect. Yea thats a sticker it turns blue or purple depending on light.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back