Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 6, 2011 at 6:50 AM Post #796 of 7,509
I like Hello Kitty, I like Monster Hunter and I like headphones, but surely there's no product that combines all three of these interests. . .

well blow me down.

Morbid Toaster asked about the EW9, sorry I never replied, but I don't like to reply to this thread unless I'm adding pictures.

Anyway the EW9 is great I like it very much, but they really need a good amp to shine and aren't much use in most portable situations.  I usually use them around the house.  This isn't a great picture, but sounds much better than it looks.

Would you believe I've been using those headphones for eight years?

Aug 6, 2011 at 11:03 AM Post #798 of 7,509

I'm always jealous every time you post something. Japan gets all the cool stuff...Hello Kitty merch, and most notably as of late...the XB1000.

Quote:
I like Hello Kitty, I like Monster Hunter and I like headphones, but surely there's no product that combines all three of these interests. . .

well blow me down.

Morbid Toaster asked about the EW9, sorry I never replied, but I don't like to reply to this thread unless I'm adding pictures.

Anyway the EW9 is great I like it very much, but they really need a good amp to shine and aren't much use in most portable situations.  I usually use them around the house.  This isn't a great picture, but sounds much better than it looks.

Would you believe I've been using those headphones for eight years?

Aug 6, 2011 at 1:16 PM Post #799 of 7,509

Quote:
I have to say that you remind me of Patrick82.

Now now, be nice.
wink.gif

Aug 6, 2011 at 9:14 PM Post #802 of 7,509
I don't really have a camera decent enough to do it justice, but I'm quite positive that my Motorola Atrix sounds better than my 4th gen. iPod Touch. Not quite as warm as the iPod, which, IMO is a good thing while using my M50s. Not too shabby with my M6's either, assuming I can get a decent seal, pesky little things.

Better than my v.2 Fuze too, I think. The Atrix as a souce, seems more.. revealing. I can hear more, and believe it or not, I'm using 320KB/s MP3s.

Aug 7, 2011 at 1:39 AM Post #805 of 7,509

Another bag shot. Latest addition to the family: Canon 200DG bag (it kills me to have my Nikon camera in a Canon bag, but Nikon makes terrible bags).

Pictured:
Sennheiser HD 25-13
Nikon D5100 (w/ attached 55-300mm lens)
Nikon 18-55mm lens
Hood for 300mm lens
Nintendo 3DS

Not Pictured:
iPod Classic 160 + FiiO E11 + ALO Rx Mk II (Left Pocket)
Chargers for iPod, Rx Mk II, 3DS, and Nikon D5100 [w/ a second battery] (Right Pocket)
Wallet, Pens, Memopad, Extra SD cards [16gb SD, 16gb MicroSD], 8gb Flash Drive, 3DS games (Front Pocket)

God I love camera bags. So much stuff in one place. It can even fit my tripod in the provided loops at the bottom if need be. 

Aug 7, 2011 at 1:50 AM Post #807 of 7,509
Well, I needed a bag fairly quickly. So it was off to Best Buy (carrying all my stuff in a backpack in Crown Royal bags was pissing me off). They didn't have any of the decent Lowepro bags, and their Nikon bags were just awful (as I have learned they all are). I stuck everything in the 200DG and it was perfect. It was also $20 cheaper than any other DSLR bags they had. Which seems odd.

I'll probably replace it in 6 months with a really nice Lowepro, but for now it's great (albeit shame inducing).

Quote:
@morbidtoaster

why not a lowepro, or a crumpler? 
smile.gif

Aug 7, 2011 at 5:48 AM Post #810 of 7,509
This is my current on the go rig with J3/E7/DJ1...
It's a combo for electronic music and it is **** good...
Sorry for the poor photos from my Nokia...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back