Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 7, 2011 at 6:41 AM Post #812 of 7,509

Quote:
My handsome & powerful rig.
iPodClassic - ALO OCC 18G - 2SD - JH5pro *0*
Hope you got some idea...
wink_face.gif

definitely a cool looking rig!  +3 on what kind and where'd you get the cases.  What color are your JH5's?  They look like the color i ordered for my JH3A.. I hope so cause i dig the color a lot!

Aug 7, 2011 at 7:40 AM Post #813 of 7,509

Quote:
This is my current on the go rig with J3/E7/DJ1...
It's a combo for electronic music and it is **** good...
Sorry for the poor photos from my Nokia...
<snip>
<snip>

That's a nice looking setup you've got there.  I'm sure the DJ1 sound quite nice out of the J3.

Aug 7, 2011 at 9:21 AM Post #815 of 7,509

Quote:

That's a nice looking setup you've got there.  I'm sure the DJ1 sound quite nice out of the J3.

It sure does sound nice..
J3 can drive DJ1 as long as you are not the kind of guy who wants loud volume output..

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:22 PM Post #820 of 7,509
Well, if anyone is interested, the below are mine.

DIYmod with SCSag & Madcap Penguin amp (AD8397 + AD825 opamps)

3 different LODs depending on my mood.
First pic is my reference LOD TWag V1 low profile for great imaging and excellent details.
Second pic left LOD is pure silver and copper hybrid for balanced and smooth sound. On the right is pure copper for improved soundstage and better bass.

The jewel in the crown. Westone ES5 customs with TWag V2 Eclipse.

Aug 7, 2011 at 2:39 PM Post #825 of 7,509

Quote:
Well, if anyone is interested, the below are mine.

3 different LODs depending on my mood.
First pic is my reference LOD TWag V1 low profile for great imaging and excellent details.
Second pic left LOD is pure silver and copper hybrid for balanced and smooth sound. On the right is pure copper for improved soundstage and better bass.

i really like the one on the left.. I was just pondering making an 8 wire lod.and the image in my mind was just like that. is that a standard litz braid with double wiring?  thats what i was going to try.. anyway whatever you have done it looks really cool and i'd love to try it.. .also what kind of connector is that? oyaide?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back