Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 4, 2011 at 10:39 AM Post #785 of 7,509
Aug 4, 2011 at 11:21 AM Post #787 of 7,509
Kindles
redface.gif

Aug 4, 2011 at 4:47 PM Post #790 of 7,509
No Kindles here.....this is a Nook house.
biggrin.gif
(no offense to Kindle fans)

And if you were wondering what was on the screen of my Touch......

Aug 4, 2011 at 8:08 PM Post #791 of 7,509

Quote:
Which cable is it on your UM?

It's a TWag v2 OM IEM cable, terminated to RSA Protector, I've also got a Female RSA Protector to Viablue Mini plug for use without the SR-71B
Still 'burning in' so the jury is still out as to difference between that and stock cable in single ended mode.

Quote:

Do you have some radio interference when your iPhone 4 isn't stacked with the amp?
Thanks

No, I'm presently using the black iCable that came with it to keep the devices separate, and it's working perfectly. And once I've got some time on my hands to A/B the black cable that came with the CLAS vs. The TWag v2 cable I've got I'll decide on which I prefer. There will have to be a noticable difference between the 2, because it's very convenient being able to have the Amp+solo in my bag and iPhone in my hand/pocket to change songs without having to pull out the whole brick...

Quote:

Ah Altoids boxes... So many uses, especially when you get those pesky mints out of the way...
biggrin.gif

Aug 5, 2011 at 9:39 PM Post #795 of 7,509
My portable rig(my only rig
tongue_smile.gif
) is a Zune HD to E5 to AKG K99. im hoping to buy a new pair of cans soon though. These are pretty decent though for the price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back