Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
May 25, 2011 at 12:29 PM Post #166 of 7,509
Received the FiiO E11 in the post today as a nice addition to my portable rig... or at least I hope it will be! I've not even had the time to test it yet as it's still charging up! Certainly looks the part though.

May 25, 2011 at 1:36 PM Post #167 of 7,509
Soul Hoe -'looks nice.

I Don't think I need an E11, but I also think I'm gonna pick one up as soon as PJBox get a resupply... Mostly cos for 40 sheets you can't really go wrong.

May 25, 2011 at 7:01 PM Post #170 of 7,509

Soul Hoe -'looks nice.

I Don't think I need an E11, but I also think I'm gonna pick one up as soon as PJBox get a resupply... Mostly cos for 40 sheets you can't really go wrong.

Exactly, right!? How can it not be worth that amount of money?

And SpudHarris, yeah... the interconnect and the silicone band both come with the unit. Along with a USB charging cable and the carry tin. Sweetens the deal even more.

May 25, 2011 at 11:12 PM Post #171 of 7,509
glad to see a fellow zune user. we're a minority 
beerchug.gif

do you use any headphone amplifier with the zune?

Loved my zune.....sadly needed to transition to line out dock via apples dock connector. Really wish there was a quality lod for the zune players.

May 26, 2011 at 2:54 AM Post #172 of 7,509
Same goes, didn't realise they were so cheap. Can't even get a decent cmoy in a tin for that.

Does the right angle to right angle cable come with it?

Hi Mr H, hope you are keeping well.

My Grado's are still going strong and looking great :)

May 27, 2011 at 2:02 PM Post #175 of 7,509
Can you notice much of a difference with your IEMs?

In a word... no. I've not bothered with a back-to-back A-B comparison yet but the sound is almost exactly how I remember it pre-E11. To the extent that I don't think I'd bother to take it with me anywhere if I was packing solely the IEMs. The Hippos are very easily driven, however - I got the amp mainly for my Ultrasone Pro 900s... which it has improved no end!!

May 27, 2011 at 2:27 PM Post #176 of 7,509
Here is my simple rig to get me through each workday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back